Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Powerful Testimonies Jesus Christ - Psalm 116

This is a testimony that is with the reminder that no one is perfect. We are all learning lessons. When a father rejects his child - Our Spiritual Father is watching and waiting - His Love is eternal 



In the calling out with prayer, the LORD knows what is written in our hearts. The people who are seeing in their spiritual eye and having visitations from Jesus Christ is with maintaining the truth that Jesus Christ is alive. In these experiences people are learning that they really do belong to him.


Former Muslim woman is healed after seeing Jesus Christ

Earlier this evening with my eyes closed, I had the impression of the face of Jesus looking towards the earth with sadness. He is seeing and knowing the suffering and hurt people are going through. He is watching people who are unaware of dangers around...He knows we are blind to the consequences of our words and actions and yet he cannot warn anyone who ignores his guiding light.


Man Dies And Meets Jesus Christ In Heaven ! What make this testimony more profound is being a medical miracle. There is no sign of brain damage whatsoever.


When people experience miracles, through prayer faith is compounded. Sharing these testimonies is to inspire faith and prayer, God is our Judge and Healer. He is the Saviour of Souls.

 "I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.

The cords of death entangled me,  the anguish of the grave came over me; I was overcome by distress and sorrow. Then I called on the name of the Lord  Lord, save me!”

The Lord is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion The Lord protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me. Return to your rest, my soul, for the Lord has been good to you.
 
For you, Lord, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the Lord in the land of the living. I trusted in the Lord when I said,  “I am greatly afflicted”; in my alarm I said, “Everyone is a liar.”

What shall I return to the Lord for all his goodness to me?vI will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his faithful servants.  

Truly I am your servant, Lord; I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains. I will sacrifice a thank offering to you  and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people, in the courts of the house of the Lord in your midst, Jerusalem. Praise the Lord." Psalm 116

The death of the self to become and remain selfless - then we can be vessels serving the LORD according to His will. The people who are praying to be guided in the right way - people  who are asking for God's Will to be done and to be helpers and partakers in this, cannot turn back because a promise has been made. God made a promise to the people. He did not change His mind.

Peace love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No comments: