Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 9 May 2014

Jesus Christ, The Vine and Branches Has Meaning

This Holy Scripture is written for our understanding.

The Vine and the Branches

Jesus said “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

 “As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. This is my command: Love each other. 

The World Hates the Disciples 

 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’  

The Work of the Holy Spirit

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning. John 15:1-27
 

 

 

Seeing in a vision after saying Oh Jesus' Jesus Christ standing crowned at an open doorway - gold light was radiating from his body. Behind light was illuminating - is there a scripture that writes of their being no need for light - Revelation 21 addresses this.  

 The sun and moon will be darkened, and the stars no longer shine. Joel 3:15 - It was night on 7th January 2013 and I did not see moon or stars in the sky, only the light from Christ and the light that was behind him in the open door. There were two different lights. Jesus was standing on two or three steps as if he is aleady here....This is how I witnessed the living Christ from a distance. 

Two weeks ago a lady was guided to speak with me and tell me of her experience. Jesus Visited her locally when at her lowest point. He is making himself known and the lady was guided to tell me of her experience. He is watching over this lady.

The Church as we know it is going to change. If the Ministers are not guiding people in truth, they are a distraction from the truth. If the Ministers, Archbishops and Bishops are not serving as teaching helpers to bring people to know the living Lord, what is the point. I have spoken to people who have taken training and hold church services and yet they are not 'really beleiving in God.' 

If they are filled with the Holy Spirit they could share their spiritual experiences and inspire faith - show how prayers are being heard and answered, reminding people this is everyone's birthright. The ministers who make up their own rules explains why Jesus is watching and listening them. 

 

In my experience I do not recall seeing pillars and the throne room was huge. On pyramid styled steps a Crowned King was sitting with a yellow, like a gold as if an aura on the wall. I did not see angels and know this experience was given to me to see someone is Crowned King.

Being certain of seeing Jesus Christ standing at the open gateway, is with waking and having a deep read heart mark on my chest that was tender to touch. I woke that time thinking 'everyone is being marked now' - Not everyone serves Christ. Many serve the antichrist.

 

The King of the Jews is a title Jesus Christ holds. As the heir of the House of Israel, he is born in a family of Levites and House of David also by adoption into the House of Jacob.  In the infinate plan of God that has already been written, He planned thousands of years ahead.

It is arrogant of man to beleive that Christ is not capable of ruling from heaven and that God is not able to control this world. It is for people to realise that there is an invisible hand in all things and that there are also people who are going against what is promised for the people.

Already I had been guided to do some inspired art with the image appearing with the message using encaustic wax and an iron. One shows Jesus sitting on a throne crowned. In another months apart, using an iron and oil pastels on a postcard size, Jesus is seen crowned talking to a woman.

In Matthew 19:28 it is written: Jesus replied, "I assure you that when the world is made new and the Son of Man sits upon his glorious throne, you who have been my followers will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. 

Twelve thrones are identified plus one for the Son of Man.


The World Will be made new...this is the promise.

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

 

 

No comments: