Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 10 July 2014

Rick Joyner Meterorite & Heaven Bride's Gown

One of my friends on the internet left a lasting impression on my heart - never forgotten. He has worked as an ethical lawyer and proesecutor in USA. Joyner is his name so this video caught my eyes.

When profound connections are made with people, names are meant for a reason too- not always knowing why. Eventtually all becomes clear. Rick and Bobby share the names of my father and brother too - Richard and Robert. These connections might be unrelated, or may be signficant in some way.

This video message is with being guided to find today. Sharing this video message is with seeing a connection with the meterorite and it has been shown with the Bride of Christ.



Rick Joyner was given a vision of the wedding gown coming from heaven. He was also shown a meteorite and I beleive this is significannt especially as this has already been reported. Allow me to explain.

With prophesy of another great war, there are people who beleive they have a right to rule over lands and people - claiming they are appointed by God when they are not. This is why people suffer. People are easily manipulated and oppressed. People are being denied the right to live under spiritual laws.

God in his infinate divine plan does not change His Truth.

There was a report of the meteorite landing in Russia. This would surely be a sign for understanding for  faithful Muslims who I am told know the Kaaba is where a meteorite landed in ancient times connected with Abraham. This meteorite is a reminder of the authority in heaven and obediance to God from the poeple who belong to him. People were given lessons to understand about this at that time and again.

In this time, God promised he will make everything new.

New Jerusalem has also been foretold too.

The landing of the meterorite took place in Russia. The PRECISION to detail is something that God is revealing so we can see he really does keep things simple - so that we can grasp His Truth.

Europe and Asia are not divided lands - they are united under heaven.

The East and West are connected by a bridge.  After a prayer and Prophet Muhammad appearing in my dream,  it is much later thinking about him looking over land from across the water. He was showing me a bridge had not been built. People are still divided and rejecting self appointed overlords.

In Russia is the Holy Orthodox Church. In the Orthodox Wedding the Bride and Groom are crowned. The wedding dress connects with the marriage supper of the Lamb - a ROYAL WEDDING.

A couple of years ago I was given the understanding that the Wedding of Jesus Christ with his bride is a Coronation. This was before the meteorite came down and landed in Russia.

In Russia a new crown has been made - a replica of the crown of Ekaterina Empress of Russia. A new crown is not stained with bloodshed, war and injustice as the corruptable crown. Being crowned by the Grace of God is to serve the people as a handmaiden of the Lord with love.

Is this crown just for commemoration or a coronation?

Jesus revealed his bride as named Mary to a small child. He said Jesus wife wears a crown and drew the crown, describing it with having spikes on and a silver rose. The day after this, another child spoke of a dream of Jesus and Mary Magalene just before he was crucified, being led by Roman soldiers. Mary was wearing a wedding dress and the dreamer saw she had a silver rose on her forehead. .

Some time back I had a dream wearing a wedding dress- the dream focused on diamond tiaras to choose from, one being worn by a lady I met in real life named Diana with a big red rose  on the front. Another element of the dream showed a tap when opened out came red wine.It is not known if this was connected in some way with the wedding at Cana where Jesus turned water to wine.A wedding of two people to unite people and nations together may have been prevented in history.

 One part of the divine plan was fulfilled. With the 'injustice and sentance  to death, the ressurrection of Christ by the Spirit of God, came after both  Jews and Romans were in a position to Trust God and be obediant to His Laws. They did not. Today officials in England boast of injustice. Shame on them. Let it be clear, not all Jews disobeyed the Holy Laws and not all Romans were brutes but there is a lesson for officials and people being a huge price to pay especially when corrupting the Holy La\ws.

. The return of Jesus is anticipated globally...With the timing of the universe being diferent than the clock of the earth rotation, man only knows the signs and there has been floods as one of theose signs to indicate the arrival of the Lord. He could easily live in England and go about unnoticed.

The acceptable year of the Lord has been declared now!.

There are stages that are prepared to advance humanity. Jacob had a dream of a staircase to heaven. During meditation in 2012 I had an experience of going up a stairway to a temple in heaven and in this was a huge blue crystal glwoing with energy and light. Asking what it is I am meant to know suddenly a ring appeared hovering above this in an oval shape...'the ring of power came to mind' at that time too.

The Pillow of Jacob sits underneath the coronation throne!

There are two thrones in England. One is in Westminster Abbey. The other is in the Tower of London in Wakefield Tower - this looks like it  has been made new in recent years.
.
The video provides evidence of a wedding gown from heaven with a message from the Lord 'Will you help my bride to put this on' - Shown being near the beigning of time...everythng was new.

Bluegold has been shown to be connected with Lebanon...

Revelation 21 identifies the scripture about the Bride and Jerusalem, the people who are 'already chosen' are being prepared for their spiritual destiny and the promise that was given thousands of years ago.

Exodus 28 identifies the colours used for the garments of Aarons family in the Priesthood. Blue, gold, scarlet and purple. These are colours worn by the royal and imperial crown wearers. With Aaron being a Prophet and a Levite, he was the older brother of Moses. This would mean any successor would be a descendant and an Israelite, also therefore by right related to Jesus Christ and his mother too.

In the iconocraphy of Hagia Sophia the predoninamt colours that are are blue and gold. With the Holy Bible wrapped in Gold the pages of the Holy Bible are presented to be in Royal Blue. The identification of these two colours being connected ;in Christ and with Christ is exactly has He intends this to be. God is the Pantokrator - meaning the eternal ruler. He is very specific and already planned all the details.




Having had an experience of seeing the gold ark in heaven with two males, one each side, I sensed one was Jesus Christ and the other was someone who looked around the same age. The day afterwards I was shown in another experience again in heaven and open maroon coloured mantle. God has shown me that he raises people up and makes happen what he wants to happen. The invisible hand is not seen.

Jesus has said '

Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
“If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will bec in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”   John 14:9-21


Many shall purify themselves and make themselves white and be refined, but the wicked shall act wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but those who are wise shall understand. Daniel 12:10



Jesus Christ will reveal himself to who he wants to and only when he wants to. It is for his purpose that he has revealed himself to me. He has shown me that he is REAL and He is Given Authority too. He did not appear in person - because he knows 'the prophesy of witnesses being killed'

Instead he has appeared to four children locally. Love Him!

The Declaration of Independance of the United States of America is revealing in it's content. A documement that was legally valid and officially signed with justifications at the time has again and now been set in stone meaning that this is an unbreakable declaration because God is given as The Authority and people who are sincere servants of the Lord do not sit back taking oaths of office and then mock Him.

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No comments: