Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 30 August 2014

False Prophets Visions and The Land of Israel

Over the last few hours I have been contemplating with the Holy Bible, on what The Lord wants me to know in this time and also what to share openly. The messages are signifant with the times.

As more people are gathering towards the Lord, the rise of the unholy ones are trying to distract people because they know their time is short. The focus is to return to the Lord, the King who does not lie to people or betray the Holy Law. The good shepherd does not lead the blind sheep to slaughter.

In all my dream and vision experiences with the Lord, he not spoken any words. He has shown himself within situations or because what I am seeing is what He wants me to know. It is immediately after prayer, or when asking Jesus what do you want me to know and I have heard 'write for me', guidance also warnings of danger - in 2014 hearing 'they are planning to kill you' - Our soul cannot die...

Regarding false visions and prophets for Israel it is written:

 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, what is this proverb you have in the land of Israel: ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing’?  Say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.’ Say to them, ‘The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled.  For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel.  But I the Lord will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious people, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign Lord.Ezekiel 12:21-25

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: