Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 28 August 2014

Fire, Destruction of The Temple & Bolton Saint Mary

There have been a number of fires and deaths that have identified Saint Mary and Santa Maria. Have there been attempts to destroy a Saint Maria?  God Knows. He sees all, even behind closed doors.

I have a message for everyone. If a church is without people who serve God in Truth, this places the people at risk and a church without God can easily become a Church of Satan. 

He makes his messengers winds, his ministers a flaming fire. Psalms 104:4

For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw— each one's work will become manifest, for the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire, and the fire will test what sort of work each one has done. If the work that anyone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire.








DESTROYING THE TEMPLE AND RAISING UP IN THREE DAYS.








"The Jews then said to Him, "What sign do You show us as your authority for doing these things?" Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."  The Jews then said, "It took forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?"  john 2:18-20












This is one St Mary's Church, Westry that has since been restored.











A new roof indicates a new crown has been made. 

There is a saying 'the government are on the shoulders of the Queen'. It took the death of Margaret Thatcher and her body being held in Saint Mary Undercroft. Her coffin then was taken along The Strand - once named St Mary Le Strand. St. Mary was named for a reason and removed too.

 Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him. For God's temple is holy, and you are that temple. 1 Corinthians 3:16-17


Inside St Mary's disused underground station (BBC Radio 4) As part of BBC Radio 4's "London: Another Country?" season, London Underground's David Leboff offers a guided tour round St Mary's in East London, one of the tube network's least well-known or visited disused stations. 


St Mary-at-Hill is an Anglican parish church in the Ward of BillingsgateCity of London and is situated on Lovat Lane, a cobbled street offEastcheap.

File:St Mary-at-Hill.jpg
Originally founded in the 12th century, it was first known as "St. Mary de Hull" or "St. Mary de la Hulle".It was severely damaged in the Great Fire of London in 1666, afterwards being only partially rebuilt and has been much altered since, although some of its mediaeval fabric survives.

A666 is named on the Duchy of Lancaster and Bolton...A is the first letter of the Alphabet symbolising number 1. Just thought mention this connection 1666 revealed. 

Leyland St Mary's Catholic Technogy College - School for Higher Learning.


Last August I was guided to discover a great many fires with the name St Mary connected....I am not anything to do with the Church of England - as in I am not a Queen oe xonnwxrws with a learning academy I am not the founder although I have wanted to build schools in India In Bolton a School has been changed to become St Catherines Academy...With Kate Middleton wearing a halo tiara on her wedding day, being married on St. Catherines day - the new has been established. The old is destroyed - or not?

EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT - DIVING TIMING

In January 2013, I sensed danger around and just prayed to be protected. It was just as Queen Beatrix announced her abdication and later would be the ceremony for inaurate her son as King of the Nethelands. Just moments after thinking I was cold and wanted a blacket to wrap around my legs, The telephone rang. It was night and the lady said apologeticaly could she come around because she wanted to drop off my birthday present. I laughed and said My birthiday is on June 1st and it is January now. She insisted to come there and then. Left a big back with me and left. 

It was snowing outside, Lots of fruit and two large Mars bars- late were inside 14 of the largest red grapes I have ever seen and a slanket. Cream and Imperial Green colour...only half an hour earlier I asked for a cover being cold.

This has been expanded on in another article. 

I WAS SHOWN THERE ARE 14 BLOODLINES

Being aware of unexplained danger, a couple of days later the same lady posted an angel picture through my door and said 'this is to protecct you...she was giving me a sign too say your angel is looking after you.

It would not make sense only shortly after seeing Christ wearing his crown' that he would destroy me or have me frightened for my life - if anything he gave a message to one of the children 'no one will ever bully you again. To another child he said you will be my messenger and remember, no matter what you go through, I also suffered too'
.
NO ONE WILL BULLY YOU AGAIN

In writing to convey the messages and experiences - it is with a few times asking Jesus in 2013, what do you want me to do and he replies 'Write for me.....' - I should be writing a book but here is documented experiences openly.

Jesus has shown me precisely that our life is mapped out and our destiny is decided before we are even born. Being born on Beulah Crescent in London was exacly as He intended this to be - with Beulah Family Church on my circle road. Living Bolton has not been how I wanted this to be...I have been kept here knowing now it is for His Reason.

THE SIGN - BRITAIN NEEDS YOU

One time tearful in my eyes, I asked God why do you keep me here in Bolton knowing that I am so unhappy here. I had lost the court case, people hate me literally just for being a kind person, and now I lost a court case with my livelihood taken away. I had listenied to lawyers and police boasting about lying to be paid and innocents in prison.....suddenly a big truck sounded his horn and I jumbed in shock. Looking up tearfully the driver waved, smiled and then drove off...As he pulled away my attention was still looking thinking who was that? When I saw the big billboard sign.

BRITAIN NEEDS YOU....

I asked God why do you keep me here. This was his answer!

HURRICAINE KATRINA - NEW ORLEANS.

After Bailiffs had traumatised me after losing a court case by a Barrister and his client lying - perjury is a very seroius offence and that Barrister hasyet to be stripped from his right towork in a law court...He lied and that with the consquences caused losses, suffering and fighting my life. Mr. Aggrey Orleans was educted in FRANCE and so there is more to this..Orleans, New Orleans - remember the big flood Hurricane Katrina? 

This took place as I was trying to get redress. August 23, 2005 – September 3, 2005. Instead of correcting wrongs, I was told they will close ranks and you will NEVER getjustice in this land. God saw it all. 

THE VOICE OF THE FATHER

The time I heard the Voice of The FATHER - He said 'PAULINE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE YOUR HOME....I knew that much later I have been an instrument of the Lord to bring the end to all the human rights abuses taking place by a bunch of laywer crooks who took their oath to God yet lie to be paid. 

Having heard this voice so powerful I must trust Him!

Over a period of years I have been guided to see what God wants me to see and know..There is surely more but I spend so much time fretting with pressures when wanting to give all my time in prayer and being guided by the Lord...This is the role the Queen has held and gets paid I do not. It is her Court and her officials who have repeatedly injured me with injustice - it is not known who THEY ARE who plan to kill me - with Black Magic? but it have been warned - and this warning came from Jesus Christ himself..

THE BOLTONS SAINT MARY

In the Borough of Kensington and Chelsea The Boltons is name. Two roads that meet with the centre the Church of Saint Mary the Boltons. From an ariel view I have been shown this to be in the shape of an eye. To be stuck living in Bolton is no coincidence because here also is Moses Gate and Rock Hall named.


9/11 WORLD TRADE CENTRE - DELIBERATE OR REACTION

The dayls leading up to the World Trade Centre destruction I was feeling thick heady and felt something serious was gong to happen..it was not a good feeling. I could not understand. Speaking with a man who is an astrologer and understanding that we live in a vast universe, .he spoke of a GRAND CROSS alligment with Pluto and Jupiter...asking mor he said about endings and beginingis. I just thought God if anything bad does happen, please do not let there be a reaction - war came to mind also. Two days later the WTC collapse.

Around this day my father collapsed and went into a coma. It would explain picking up on the think head - he remained in a coma for 6 weeks before he died. Never did I consider the Twin Towers to be in any way connected with me. At the time I thought of the first tower collaping 'THIS IS A SMOKESCREEN'...later realising that a lot more was happening and discovering inside were tens of thousands of birth marriage and death certificates that would allow Americans to trace their genelaogy records. THIS NOT BE PREVENTED.
What was stranger was a ceremony of the All seeing eye..


With the Twin Towers collapse, I am a GEMINI - sign of the twins and in this time, I was personally brought to the ground that was progressive with the chain of international egal corruption. And I must make it known that My neice in America is also divinely guided in her own unique way, also born JUNE 1ST, same birthday.

The collapse of the WTC was shown to be prepared in advance. The ending of the Old World Order for The New World Order - this has been heavily promoted. THE MEGALI IDEA is from Greece.

With Bolton being Identifed, Bolton is named in New York too. Manchester is named in New York too. Manchester City in UK and Manchester Town in New York...What is most significant is that God has made sure that America has a special place of Independance and to be a light of the world, so I understand this to be. When Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph smith there and was instructed to write and this would cancel out whoever was ruling by war and ego in England.. The people were again returned to the Authority of God.



Warnings have been given if anyone harms the anointed ones, 

The Royal Priesthood is to bring people to God...

It makes sense that God would keep the connection wit America - the people in America, as both America and Israel now are connected by a Law set in Sone. Their Declarations of Independance. This was published in the Daily Mail with the photographs of the 2000 year old stone and then it seemed to disappear.

Truth does not disappear...What is truth comes from God

If you give up God and place your trust in man, you will surely be destroyed if he has rejected God.. If you embrace God and acknowedge what you belong to him, willingly to serve with sincere  heart, you will be. With seeing wizard wand waving royals they are not going to be saving anyones souls,...

Are you willing to die for someone who has no value of life?.

Writing this day just this moment seeing that it is the 9th Anniversay of Hurriaine Katrina...wow..this is juust typical of being an instrument in allignment to what is reminding of healing too. NO MORE WAR!

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria.

No Copyright Infringement Intended


No comments: