Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 20 September 2014

Message from the Lord 17th September 2014

These days have been events that are moving the people in the United Kingdom to seriously consider what it is they are asking for and to consider the overlords and their influence too.

Being raised to understand Royal Law in context, my mother give up everything to make a life in England -as
she was guided to do. Soon after moving on the Royal Duchy of Lancaster, she became paralysed from the neck downwards on the A666. So profoundly shaken were people by this 'freak crash', even the Queen wrote personally. So determined was my mother, she replied using one finger at a time balancing to type a few lines in reply. I was the same age as Prince Harry when he lost his mother, my mother became paralysed from the neck downwards.- feeling empathy; yet knowing my mother miraculously survived.

Diana was born on the same day and year as my brother in London. What are the odds of that? And in the same days Diana in a freak car crash - my brother was in America was in a crash, writing off a truck and yet he survived. There have been a few too many car crashes in our family and I have felt the invisible force push me in a busy road as a child, also down the stairs in 2013. Actually I was shown in a dream that it was 'a being' who wrestled with me and caused me to fall by grabbing hold of my arms..

Yes there are dark forces at work and actually it is better to stay blind to this than to become aware, unless you have developed a solid faith in God and seek the Most High Authority for your protection. As we all have a guardian angel, these light beings are messengers for God and also report back and so while the egos in our world want powers, they moment they start harming people, they are accountable.

Being divinely guided, since a child isalso with hearing the voice of God, not realising  why the Lord has made His Truth known. He has warned of danger. And there are times when I prayed in a time of real need and prayers were answered -and when asking for guidance, this was given.. There are also times of needing something small, I prayed and exactly what I needed came -often in the most unexpected way.

As a child I made a promise to assist peace and healing where I can. Being born in an international family, of my parents and grandparents, being Greek, Spanish, French, Analolian and part English - my mother said three generations back her family lived in Egypt  Both my brother and aunt went to America where their children are born. And my father's family married Russian Aristocracy. From a personal perspective I have always felt a connection spiritually with people from India since a child..This is meant to be.

"Do not detest the Edomites or the Egyptians, because the Edomites are your relatives and you lived as foreigners among the Egyptians.The third generation of Edomites and Egyptians may enter the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:7-8

Since a child my Greek grandmother was always concerned something will happen to me and aware of danger in England (anywhere) In early childhood. my French grandmother (who has a Kurdish maiden name) wanted to take me to France to live and be educated there. Since a child I was being stretched emotionally to feel love across the miles and heartache too. This became necessary to learn and understand how love is energy that flows and even the power of prayer is not limited to one geographical location.

In this forward, I want to continue with my message from Jesus.

Wednesday 17th  September 2014 (finished 5:38pm)

"My darling, Listen carefully. This time they will try to hurt you and will not succeed. Trust in me dear for you are the one I am counting on in your land. They are defiant and yet they are blind. Help them to see clearly as I reveal to you what there is to see.
Pauline do not be too hard on yourself. You have lost everything of value and kept your soul, which is the most valuable of all. Let them think what they want to think. You cannot change anyone's mind and this is not what I am asking of you. Just be yourself and shine a sweet light of mine. Point people my way and this is all you can do today. 
There are betrayers in the world, betrayers of My Word and My Law which is not tough in punishment. Instead the people choose the law that causes suffering, hardship and destitution. They choose humiliation. If the law makers were to live by the law they created they would suffer. The stolen wealth would be returned. The homes and land that is taken from me is because they did favours in history for the land lord and yet they reject the Lord of Lords.
They really do not believe because they think they are of a higher conscience and yet they know they are not. They cannot perceive  a higher conscience and conciousness and there is the differences. 
If men cannot comprehend beyond the horizon, he will not be able to travel to other lands unless he has the desire to do so and direction for navigation. Such is it in life my child. 
You had the desire to travel and yet you were blocked from seeing danger and so therefore protected from danger. You had to travel and see the land for yourself. You had to see the battle ships for yourself. You had to see the news report of war for oil reserved take place and yet they do not do this for me. They power up the game to be played that will lead to their own destruction.
 At the very least the loss of souls of those who are involved. They believe this control will get themselves to safety when they place themselves in danger and then pretend to have a God given right to have power over lands and people.  These idealologies are a joke - a very sick joke that has cost lives and yet the souls will go on. Those who play the power game risk losing their soul and so risk losing everything. 
Keep with me Pauline. There are people in the world who cannot imagine a world without materialism and yet if people worked together, they could easily transform this world. Instead bringing this world to a standstill is with mobilising a few. There are the haves and the have nots and you in their mind are a have not my dear. Sweetest one, you have what they have not and that is the access to speak with me at any time and I will respond. You have my heart in your hands;to be guided by me even if you do not always listen and take notice all of the time. 
I have shown you my warnings are right and I have shown you that you are being looked after so that you can share with other people that My Way is far higher than the lowlands that have rulers who cannot see or know my truth and that is only because they choose to reject me. 
Blind sheep leading blind sheep is like a game of Russian Roulette. Risks are not adventures. 
What Ruling King is helping souls to evolve spiritually? Are they leading people to the light and to me? Actually there is one who is deep in his conscience; being enlightened with profound truths for his people. In your land the values are wrong; so in some way a light has to shine in truth for me to lead people back home to The Father. People wait for miracles for entertainment instead of valuing life. "

The message was completed at 5:38pm and I was guided to look at these Holy Scriptures in this order, to share accordingly so that you can see how the message is the same as written above.

"You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' Matthew 5:38


But new wine must be put into new wineskins; and both are preserved. Luke 5:38


When they came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw a commotion, with people crying and wailing loudly. Mark 5:38


And his word is not abiding in you, because you are not trusting in him whom he has sent. John 5:38

In so many different ways the truth is given to people of the Living Lord and yet we live in a divided world. There are people who live their live conscientiously knowing that God sees and knows everything - once we grasp this, we also know there is no secret - everything is known, the good, bad and ugly - every thought and deed, what we do and do not do...and we are all sinners. We can strive to live in the right way but first grasp the reason why we are to be protected because evil can come in the most unexpected way and people can be easily manipulated to cause the downfall of mankind.

Like a man might play with toy soldiers, there are war games taking place with real human beings - no expense is spared in the power game and yet God has always shown his way is without cost. I live in a land where people want to be an overlord over God Almighty while blatantly mocking Him!



Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: