Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Prayer Answer: Asking To Break Unjust Laws

This morning I prayed that all the unjust laws and particularly all the laws made for profit that are funding wars to be broken. These wars are illegal and the warmongers do not care about any people.

After about 10 or 15 minutes, while waiting for this computer to update (uncanny timing) with security, I held the closed bible between my palms and asked the Lord' What do you want me to know now - what do you want me to understand Jesus and heard, 'keep writing'...and opened the page. 

If there is any relevance to my prayer it would be revealed. If there is any message for understanding in the time it would be revealed. And of course what is relevant to know with what is happening 'in relation to unjust laws and people being persecuted by these laws' would provide validation.

On my left thumb - left being what is leaving - coming to pass and passing by and what has happened already. This is the understanding that is given in this time...

Ezekiel 32:9-15(NRSVACE)

I will trouble the hearts of many peoples,
    as I carry you captive among the nations,
    into countries you have not known.
10 I will make many peoples appalled at you;
    their kings shall shudder because of you.
When I brandish my sword before them,
    they shall tremble at every moment
for their lives, each one of them,
    on the day of your downfall.
11 For thus says the Lord God:
The sword of the king of Babylon shall come against you.
12 I will cause your hordes to fall
    by the swords of mighty ones,
    all of them most terrible among the nations.
They shall bring to ruin the pride of Egypt,
    and all its hordes shall perish.
13 I will destroy all its livestock
    from beside abundant waters;
and no human foot shall trouble them any more,
    nor shall the hoofs of cattle trouble them.
14 Then I will make their waters clear,
    and cause their streams to run like oil, says the Lord God.
15 When I make the land of Egypt desolate
    and when the land is stripped of all that fills it,
when I strike down all who live in it,
    then they shall know that I am the Lord.


 The most powerful message and yet the most important being THEN THEY SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD! 

There are people in our world now who have rejected God - men who want to be God and yet they are not, they are just men - they want, lust, take and rape lands and in doing so the people are raped too. To return people back to the BIG BOSS, history has shown that God does take action so they repent.

In my right hand, the thumb was pointing to the answer of my prayer and what is most relevant to know in this time to share here, as doing so openly.  

‘On the other hand, if I tell a wicked person, “You’ll die for your wicked life,” and he repents of his sin and starts living a righteous and just life—being generous to the down-and-out, restoring what he had stolen, cultivating life-nourishing ways that don’t hurt others—he’ll live. He won’t die. None of his sins will be kept on the books. He’s doing what’s right, living a good life. He’ll live. Ezekiel 33:14-16

To capture greater understanding to this particular message I will include more so that we can be sure this is relevant to my prayer today.

In this message 'mortal' is used instead of son of man, as written in the Holy Bible and we are mortals - human beings living on this earth. 

'So you, mortal, I have made a sentinel for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me. If I say to the wicked, “O wicked ones, you shall surely die,” and you do not speak to warn the wicked to turn from their ways, the wicked shall die in their iniquity, but their blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked to turn from their ways, and they do not turn from their ways, the wicked shall die in their iniquity, but you will have saved your life.

God’s Justice and Mercy

10 Now you, mortal, say to the house of Israel, Thus you have said: “Our transgressions and our sins weigh upon us, and we waste away because of them; how then can we live?” 11 Say to them, As I live, says the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from their ways and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways; for why will you die, O house of Israel? 12 And you, mortal, say to your people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not save them when they transgress; and as for the wickedness of the wicked, it shall not make them stumble when they turn from their wickedness; and the righteous shall not be able to live by their righteousness[a] when they sin. 13 Though I say to the righteous that they shall surely live, yet if they trust in their righteousness and commit iniquity, none of their righteous deeds shall be remembered; but in the iniquity that they have committed they shall die. 14 Again, though I say to the wicked, “You shall surely die,” yet if they turn from their sin and do what is lawful and right— 15 if the wicked restore the pledge, give back what they have taken by robbery, and walk in the statutes of life, committing no iniquity—they shall surely live, they shall not die. 16 None of the sins that they have committed shall be remembered against them; they have done what is lawful and right, they shall surely live.
17 Yet your people say, “The way of the Lord is not just,” when it is their own way that is not just. 18 When the righteous turn from their righteousness, and commit iniquity, they shall die for it. 19 And when the wicked turn from their wickedness, and do what is lawful and right, they shall live by it. 20 Yet you say, “The way of the Lord is not just.” O house of Israel, I will judge all of you according to your ways! Ezekiel 33:7-20
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: