Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 2 October 2014

Church of Men, Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets, Teachers

This is an important message - just having written a little of what is identified in the Holy Scriptures. This is another of the messages given to Timothy and it is most relevant to share here and now.

'7/16/09 From God The Father -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus Says The Lord to the Churches of Men, and to All Their Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets and
Teachers cont.

Hear Me now, all peoples who call of themselves by My own name, by the name I have given My Son: No
prophet of The Lord shall, by any means, receive payment for his services; nor shall he accept a gift or profit
from My Word. Nor shall he allow praise or glory of any kind, offered on his account, to stand; rather he shall rebuke them sharply. I am The Lord... For as he has freely received, so shall he freely give.

Yes, even all you teachers, pastors, preachers, ministers and priests, who receive tithes and welcome praise
from the people, shall be held accountable; behold, it shall be required of you in the Day... Shall you take profit for that which I have offered as a free gift? Shall you raise yourselves up by false glory, and abuse the power of My Word, for evil gain?
Yes there is indeed profit in it, according to the wealth of grace and salvation which abounds in love, granting an abundance of eternal wealth, which is life in My presence and My joy forever, for all those who receive My Word and also walk in it. Yet those who use My Word, to profit by monetary means, shall be cast out and shall remain in the valley, walking through thick darkness until death comes to claim them. I AM THE LORD.Therefore only those truly sent, and appointed by Me, shall be provided for. For these wait upon The Lord and go wheresoever I send them, taking nothing with them; and The Lord Himself shall go before them, walk beside them and dwell within them, and remain always their rear guard... Their shepherd, their sufficiency... Enough. Therefore, thus says The Lord to His people, who are not His people: You are your own! For you have attempted to recreate Me in your own image, even in the image of the world!... DESECRATION! For no prophet of God shall forsake My Word, rather he embraces both the former and the latter, nor shall any man of God forget My Commandments. 

For My prophets obey My voice and keep My charge...
They keep My Commandments and My statutes, and remember My holy days,
Even to uphold them in word and by deed, accounting them a joy,
Even unto pure testimony by obedience in love...
My image, The Son, shown in them and through them,
For He is the perfect reflection of The Father...
And those, who truly know Him,
Love Him and walk in His ways

Therefore, let it be stated and set forth this day in the hearing of the people, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for it shall be done and come to pass as I have spoken it, even as I proclaim it now: No man  in authority, whether a self-appointed apostle, prophet, teacher, pastor, preacher, minister or priest as they are  called among men, who also forsake My Moral Law in the name of My Son to make Him the author of sin,  whereby they dwell gladly in lawlessness, shall escape the Day of The Lord. For the saints of The Most High are  those who keep My Commandments and remember My Sabbaths, and carry Christ within them... Even unto pure testimony in His name, in love.

Again I tell you, no leader amongst the churches of men who forsake the Sabbath, even the seventh day, of
which I Myself had sanctified from the beginning, shall escape the Day of The Lord; refinement shall be their
companion. And no leader amongst the churches, who embraces all these holidays of men, which I hate, shall by any means escape the Day of The Lord’s fury... Remember My Holy Days, for in them shall you begin to know the mind of God and the glory of His salvation in Christ.'

A difficult message indeed but it is with understanding that there are people even today claiming to be Jesus and they are not. There are people who have been told Christ will be born again and so the gullible beleive and are in some cases handing over millions of dollars. There are people claiming that the Lord God - the ~Father has instructed that they build his ministry and they need millions of dollars, asking people to give generously and by reading the above, we can gather that this is not the case at all.

Several times during 2013, I sat quietly and asked Jesus what does he want me to know and I heard the reply 'Write for me'. If I did not have the dream and vision experiences, I would not be able to write openly about this and so recognise when other people are having experiences, although not all have the same. What is relevant is there is the same song playing - as people in harmony of people.

One of my messages spoke of holding back and and yet it is always cautious to ensure what we are receiving from the Lord is from the Lord - my rants about injustice are personal and Holy Scriptures can be found to show that the injustice taking place is a very serious crime against humanity - it is forbidden.

Earlier in the year I went to speak to a minister at the local Catholic Church. Being enthusiastic to share that Christ has appeared to and spoken to children (realising afterwards I was being guided to) Perhaps I am naive to think that the minister who lives in a large house while provided because he has a position as a servant of the Lord would be eager to want to know more and prepare people . No. And in stating a fact, there should be no division in 'Christ' or  the opportunity to turn people against each other - he spoke of reformation being tried before and now the churches live under their own laws.

Well these are the problems that prevail today. With church doors closing -the excuse that people are coming in and stealing, are there not enough believers who are faithful and want to keep the House of God open where people to come in and pray at least all day? Hearing from someone else that they were turned away from the Church - Homeless how can that be. Not serving Christ in truth in England?


Here is another message given to Timothy:(Validation)

5/19/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
I Shall Remove My Hand and My Spirit Shall Be Withdrawn... 
 And That Purposed from the Beginning Shall Be Done, It Shall Be Accomplished Swiftly

Question asked by Timothy, for a sister in Christ: Lord, is this really the last Pentecost?
[The Lord answered] Beloved, I have poured out My Spirit on all flesh, even as I was poured out for you from the beginning, yet no one comes to drink, not one is willing to receive of Me as I truly am. Yet I have indeed brought forth rain in its due season, both the former and the latter, and still the crop wanes bearing only bitter fruit. Behold, the voice of The Lord your God has spoken, yet few have ears to hear; and among My people, there remains only a remnant who open their heart and listen... I tell you the truth, before Me stands a very proud people, multitudes of foolish children who can not discern their right hand from their left, for their knowledge is corrupt! All their thoughts and musings only serve to uphold their vile nature, for they do not retain God in their thoughts and from The Holy they are far removed!

Thus says The Lord: The churches of men are perverse, their ways corrupt, a wholly ignorant and vain people, multitudes of deceived children... A people who were to prepare My way before Me! Yet they have chosen another way which is more to their liking, a false image, corrupt doctrine full of selfishness and subtle deceits, practicing all things which I said they shall not do, traditions which I hate... A religion in vain!
Woe therefore, to all those who dwell in the churches of men, to all those who walk in their ways!... HYPOCRITES!... And of the hypocrite’s portion they shall surely receive, unless they repent and return to Me wholly and in truth, says The Lord.

For I tell you the truth, behold, I declare it to you plainly...
If I were to come down to you and speak, as in the former manner, 
Every one of these churches of men would bar My way before Me;
Even every one of them would cast Me out and seek to have Me arrested!...
And though they have not seen Me, I have indeed been amongst them; 
And as I live, says The Lord, I tell you, they have surely rejected Me!... 
For I have passed through, and they have refused Me; 
I have spoken, and they have shut their ears to Me; 
I have sent to them My messengers, 
And they have turned them all away!

Behold, My messengers have been cast out, arrested and persecuted without cause! Even the least of these, My servants, have been mistreated by these so-called people of faith! FOR THEY DO ALWAYS TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN!... From the least to the greatest, even every one of these churches of men blaspheme My name by all they say and do, even to the blaspheming of the Spirit! 

Therefore I shall indeed remove My hand, and My spirit shall return to Me. For they have refused Me, days without end; long have they turned their backs on My guidance, pushing out the hand always against My correction, spitting in My face, striking Me upon the mouth... Indeed, My voice has become an abhorrence to them! For they reject every message I have sent to them through My prophets, turning to them always a deaf ear, seeking to stone them in word and by deed, slandering them in open and in secret!... THEY HAVE SURELY HATED ME! Says The Lord.

5/19/10 From The Lord, Our God and Savior -
A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
I Shall Remove My Hand and My Spirit Shall Be Withdrawn... 
 And That Purposed from the Beginning Shall Be Done, It Shall Be Accomplished Swiftly cont. 

Have I not spoken to this already by the mouth of My prophet of old? Is it not written for you in your own
language, “Make the heart of this people dull and their ears heavy, and shut their eyes, lest they see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart, and return and be healed”?
Yet they have not returned to Me, nor will they repent; how then shall I heal them? For only those who know they are sick seek out The Physician... Yet those who perceive themselves as well will in no wise come to Me, keeping Me at bay; they remain seated firmly in the darkness of their own understanding, resting upon their laurels by which they have highly esteemed themselves.
For one who peers through stained glass can not behold his own image, nor is he able to see those inside clearly; for he sees only an outline, a blur of color obscuring his vision. And those on the inside who peer outward remain blinded, able to perceive only a shadow of what truly is; holding up the hand against the brightness for fear of the noonday sun, which is about to come in. Thus they prefer the light filtered and the brilliance masked, by means of all this painted glass... What then shall a people such as this do, when night has fallen?

CHURCHES OF MEN, YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ME,
NEITHER DO YOU KNOW ME AT ALL!...
For I have looked upon you, and this is what I see...
STRANGERS AND THE WORLD!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: It is time, I can wait no longer, for those who are Mine must be taken, the first election must be delivered. Behold, My hand is removed, and My Spirit is withdrawn from this world and from all these churches of men; even from every individual who refuses to give heed to My voice, and embrace My correction, has it departed already... Behold, My anger is aroused in My jealousy and has come to the full! Therefore, that which was poured out on all flesh is removed; The One who stays lets! And soon another cup must be brought forth, even the chalice of The Father’s reckoning, the wrath of God which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation, as it is written!

Yet understand this and have peace, My beloved: Though the darkness be thick and wickedness overflow, with every man of pride who being wise in his own eyes is left confounded, I shall not make a total end. For My hand shall remain with the faithful, and My strength shall be revealed in My anointed... Behold, My Spirit shall well up within the hearts of the penitent and come upon My chosen as a welcomed rain, and they shall be greatly increased, shining ever brighter in the midst of all this darkness! Yet My witnesses shall be for beacons of hope to this lost and dying generation, men of valor who shall perform great exploits in the name of The Lord their Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel, He whose name is one with The Father!

Therefore, behold The Lord’s purpose, 
For it shall be accomplished swiftly, it shall surely be done:
From My left hand judgment shall be poured out upon the dissident, 
Yet from My right hand My servants shall drink!...
Thus those I send shall receive a bounty, 
Of that which I had laid up in store for them from the beginning.
And those who have been chosen and bundled 
And set in their places shall be taken, for they were faithful...
And they shall have rest and receive healing in the house of The Lord... 
For their places were prepared from the beginning,
And at My right hand they shall remain forever,
Supping from the table of The Lord’s goodness 
Which shall sustain them unto eternal life.'

It is not the fault of non believers and doubters when those who have gained by a position of great privilege have been the cause of putting the people in great danger. There are ministers who are interested in only talking to the wealthy and selective people who might offer big donations - I do not know. Meanwhile they reject the ones who reach out who have been put in a position to test them too.

Notice what the reference Church of man. So bear in mind that Henry VIII declared himself Supreme Head of the Church of England - the foundation of the church of man was laid down at that time.

A church without God does not really care about the people. History had the recording of Jesus overturning the tables of the money exchangers, exposing their works. When a church is destroyed we must ask what is going on in that church today. The game of thrones today -  ruling over people by deception.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


http://trumpetcallofgod.com/pdfs/letters-vol7.pdf



No comments: