Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 9 October 2014

Dream New Smyrna Square, Athens & Egypt

Last night I had a dream that is not as the reality, but the dream was given to me as if real with vivid detail that was relevant to understand and discover the message that is relevant to know.



I was standing on the Square in New Smyrna looking to where is usually apartment buildings and shops, on one side (unless this has been done in reality and I do not know) there was a building that had the facia in red plasterwork of Egyptian Gods and Rulers. . On the opposite side where my grandparents lived there I noticed a building with two white pillars at the entrance. (above is a reality perspective)

This was seen as a dream that might be entirely symbolic

What I recall is my grandmother's family, who came from Smyrna in Asia Minor, were allocated a plot of land, not sure of the detail on the square. Not sure of the conditions either.

New Smyrna - Nea Smyrni was being shown to be connected to Egypt in my dream. There was on one side the Egyptian rulers being shown and the other the two pillars, that as an afterthought made me think of the pillars to the temple. My Greek grandmother prayed several times a day at home.



Here is where I was baptised as a baby. The images of the Egyptian rulers were seen to be on this same colour building. The church is a small distance away from the square in New Smyrna..

For my grandmother's family to be living on the square, this was meant to be. Old Smyrna and New Smyrna remained connected and continues with the people who came from their motherland. As time progresses, people forget history and yet the same old problem, tyrannical rulers and abuses to people.
.
In London Manchester Square is named off Duke Street. So the Duke of London rules over Manchester too. Might explain the refusal to work for justice in the court here. The road planners in England have a calculated agenda, and the structure continues with titles and oaths of loyalty here.

The people of Smyrna were not only moved to another land and so we see something else in Greece. Many roads are named after Saints - people who were murdered for refusing to bow down to the emperor, who wanted to be God. Saint Fotini meaning enlightened one, is the lady at the Well in the Holy Land and so it was meant to be that Jesus would 'talk to me' and share the truth long forgotten by people.

My mother told me one day when talking, three generations before family lived in Egypt, So the connection with the families of Egypt to the people of New Smyrna is already shown.



Just finding this image. In my dream the wall was high and I could see figures were wearing crowns. The understanding I can gather, people have been born from the Greek Egyptian unity with the Saints. Back in the time of Moses, God promised the marriage union between people from Egypt with the Levites and with the Virgin Mary being a Levite there a family union has remained. Moses was known as the Prince of Egypt and it was in the divine plan that He was chosen to become the Leader of the Israelites. His brother Aaron was the Prophet who would also be instrumental in his role, as his sister Miriam.

A few weeks ago I was at a garage when a lady  pulled up behind me. Going over to apologise, she was the image of me facially except older by a few years. Asking where she was from she replied  'Egypt' and was returning to London where she was living. This history was meant to be seen face to face.

One day my cousin introduced me to Cleopatra her friend. In the Greek Orthodox family baptism tradition to maintain family names through the generations. It is in Jewish tradition too, if I recall. We are named after the Saints and our Grandmother, I do not know about my cousin 'Poly's name. People wondered 'why Pauline was chosen' as a name,  and yet names reveal what is understood in this time..

Polycarp (masculine) was a second century Bishop of Smyrna. According to the Martyrdom of Polycarp he died a martyr, bound and burned at the stake, then stabbed when the fire failed to touch him.

Cleopatra being a beautiful and elegant young lady of a serious disposition - many Greeks have been born with seriousness partly because of upbringing and also perhaps with genetic memory.

Saint Pauline was connected with Jerusalem and Rome. The name Pauline Christianity is connected with Saint Paul, however it was due to Saint Pauline the Holy Scriptures became translated so that people had access to them. If you restrict information to only a selected few, then this excludes everyone else. God made himself accessible to everyone. We are shown this with the Lord's Prayer..

Anyway New Smyrna and Egypt connection is revealed here.

Now to consider the two pillars outside the building.

Trying to find an image of the two pillars outside a building is not easy but they were smooth and painted white. Again I do not recall these being there in reality and do not know if they are there now.  However in line with the stolen Acropolis Marbles, I found this taken inside the Corinthian Hall inside the Masonic Temple at Philadelelphia to show that in some way the truth is being preserved.



The people who have uphold the Temple are people divinely guided and the pillars are representing people It is also written to show how God does not change His Truth:

Message to the Church in Philadelphia
11'I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12'He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name. 13'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.' Revelation 3:11-13

Jesus Christ did not exclude women from the Ministry.

In watching a documentary about Smyrna, a lady with the surname Solomonidis spoke of feeling a profound connection with Smyrna/Izmir even though she was not born there. This lady's family is connected to King Solomon - perhaps the surname of her husband. With her profound connection to Izmir, it is possible and most probable that her family live in New Smyrna  in Athens Greece.

There is also the marriage union between the Greeks and Jews and this is why we can seek to understand what is written when taking into consideration the above, it is meant to be revealed:

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28 (This is the Law that was given)


The stolen Acropolis marbles never did get returned. They have named 'Athens on the Duchy of Lancaster connected to an industrial estate. Athena is named connected with education and health now. Actually in Bolton, the Royal Hospital is built on Minerva Road. And as Providence shows, the Old William IV pub has an illuminating sign of Minera Printing services on the Manchester Road. (uncanny)

Jesus revealed himself wearing His crown after William and Kate Middleton had some sort of ceremony in an Anglican Cathedral wearing crowns in the Solomon Islands.This ceremony was planned as a special  ecumenical service - ecumenical meaning worldwide Church.  Jesus does not deceive people!

My dream is showing me something that cannot be proved, other than what was revealed and yet, while I connected this to somewhere for years I had a home, the situation could have been somewhere entirely different or something that will be transformed and transpire at a later date. I do not know.

Reading somewhere that the Turks have said that if anyone is to be a successor over this land, they would be connected with Turkey - Prophet Muhammad has shown to be connected with Turkey with his relics kept at the Topkapi Palace (This was discovered after seeing Prophet Muhammad in a dream) Topkapi - Top Kap, Turkey - Mount Tur Key. Were these places named like this deliberately. Istanbul - Istan connection cannot be ignored here in this name either. These are just observations and connections revealed.

My cute cousins were sweet children now grown men, dynamic and very successful in their business - surely meant to be. With seeing the name Burger King advertised, the guys were inspired with Simply Burger. And being personally born part Luxemburger connection- I wonder if there is any connection.

The name of Turkey can be divided into two components: the ethnonym Türk and the abstract suffix –iye meaning "owner", "land of" or "related to" (originally derived from the Greek and Latin suffixes –ia in Tourkia (Τουρκία).; Looking on the map, Princes Island is named not by accident. 

There is a law made to prevent ceremonies being held in Hagia Sophia - not sure who made this law and who is ruling over lands and people is not entirely clear. Asking Church ministers in England who rules over this land in England and they could not answer me. The should have said God Almighty immediately. The mention of Jesus speaking to children made them very uncomfortable indeed.

Anyway, By Birthright, I am connected to Smyrna nd New Smyrna, Athens in Greece and also Anatolia, now Izmir. In the destruction of the Greek quarter of the city of Smyrna, so also were destroyed a vast amount of records and photographs - evidence although there are surely people who kept photographs of their loved ones  and preserved these - not everyone knowing what happened or why.

The British establishment know why Smyrna was burned, particularly the Greek Quarter of the City. The Military attendance and Proclamation on Queens park that if anyone removes the government they will be committing treason and someone said subject to death. Are these people deciding the death of other people? Is there not the understanding that if you kill someone you shall be Killed? Just saying!

I have no idea how many attempts there have been on my life - a few. I have no idea who cut the brake pipes in my car but this was one particular example that proved to me someone wants me dead in England and I have no idea who but when starting to work out my family background, it could be people in the political arena....If they had served Justice long ago instead of enduring my suffering, I would unlikely be living here and yet it was in the divine plan to be situated exactly where I am.

Just sharing insights that are revealed in this dream.

Also my mind is focussed to avert another world war.

There is no one who rules over God Almighty. No one at all. But at different times people have been chosen to return people to the right way and this often involves drastic changes to the power structure. The way of God has been already written. The eternal covenant of peace is without war.  

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: