Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 26 December 2014

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 26th December

Before sleeping on Christmas day night, I was alone thinking about Jesus, when he said something to me, words given, were not written down....he indicated that he had a message to share and I got my pen and paper ready to start writing each and every word that was given - noting the time afterwards.

As people become more used to praying and talking with Jesus, this enables the strengthening of your personal relationship with him. At one time it was the acceptable norm for people to think of loved ones and suddenly they would be in touch, a letter, telephone call or suddenly meeting. This connection people have shared has been for multitudes of people lost and yet it is coming back again.

The more you are inclined to communicate with Jesus by speaking from your heart, you will discover that he will communicate with you too. Learning to trust this guidance might be with many times 'ignoring the voice and instruction, but the truth does not change' The voice of Jesus is not misleading His People.

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; John 10:27

The Holy Spirit within allows communication with God. As our soul is connected with God The Father and Jesus is a human and a spiritual being, our soul to soul communication is made possible.

A heart to heart, soul to soul message from Jesus in the early hours of 26th December 2014. The time of the message completed was at 2.43 am. I will identify scriptures with times and the date afterwards.

My dear Pauline, Help the ones who are lost to see that Christmas day is every day with me and not just remembering me at Christmas time. I don't want to see my people fighting over me and my Kingdom that I have entrusted to people to take care of. 
And I do not want to see the leaders of people oppress my people either.They do not listen to you because they don't want to and yet all you are asking is for people to communicate with me directly, 'to deliver' and administer Justice ethically and to stop fighting in these wars. 
The priorities are wrong and lust for power misguides people. They are blind, deaf and dumb because they turned away from the Almighty One and disregarded His wishes for the people and His authority over all. 
I am reminding people through you and other people my truth and yet what better way to receive the truth through me directly. 
If there are evolved people leading humanity, decisions would reflect this. The decisions made for man's goals are not for mankind at all. 
The shift will take place and is taking place. The awakening of the people seeing poverty and catastrophe has to happen for compassion to be felt.
The family is broken and people divided are being taken away from the truth. It takes courage to stand alone and speak for me and yet this time, there will be no weapon of war to take my Kingdom back. The injustice in your land is sufficient. 
Your land is a Queen who should be on the rights of everyone to live under Royal Law and yet her concerns have shown also for her plan to unite people as you have shown that differences must be known and yet truth comes from the source.
I did not choose the family of the Queen to rule over my people. She should know David was a much younger man in the family and Moses was not born expecting to lead the people to The Father. He had a role to prepare people for me and I had the Role to ensure with The Holy Spirit, the people who belong to The Father are always remaining. 
The people who belong to me are My Family and I see the hurt that is caused, the hatred and retaliation. The hatred comes from pain and deep wounds.
I have seen the tears and I will bind up the wounded people and make them strong in me. Let the religion of hate fade away because it is the ignorance that is getting in the way of healing wounds.  
The silence of voices of my sincere helpers is with people who reject the authority of the Father of All and I did not silence the woman's voice. 
You have a Queen for 60 years who has spoken out in a time when on some lands and families the voice of the woman is ignored. In this era I will make women my leaders and helpers and the children today are being prepared for this. 
I do not want people remembering me with materialism today. I want people to know my heart and message today - Love and care for the people. Give compassion and share with the people. Reach and touch someone's  hand and offer comfort and prayer. 
Pray for my people to be healed and pray for the ignorant and the antagonist. 
When man realises wisdom was given to woman - one day he might listen and take notice. 
If there are many who did not take notice of me before, many more might not listen today.  The world in the West and the East have idol worship as a distraction from the Path of Truth
My Salvation is yours and your salvation is to shine a light for me so that I can lead people to The Father again. Then an enlightened humanity will prevail.
My Christmas message to everyone is that I am just a thought away and with the lonely and hurting, I feel their pains. I send my love to the world and give this with healing light.
Help me share this message sweet one and thank you for trying to reach the difficult ones, Let them be now"

With the time 2:43 guided to share these scriptures.

4A deep sense of awe came over them all, and the apostles performed many miraculous signs and wonders. 44 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. Acts 2:43-44

43 This mixture of iron and clay also shows that these kingdoms will try to strengthen themselves by forming alliances with each other through intermarriage. But they will not hold together, just as iron and clay do not mix. 44 “During the reigns of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed or conquered. It will crush all these kingdoms into nothingness, and it will stand forever. Daniel 2:43-44
Marriage that is made as an alliance, without love is never going to endure. If anything such an influence over society is detrimental to society. The Queen will have likely had her own challenges within her marriage and yet stayed enduring; as in times of old, people grew stronger together. 
The younger generation have made known affairs and divorce. If the younger generation are incapable of forming deep emotional bonds, they are unlikely to develop strong spiritual bonds and so distance people further away from God. A marriage of convenience is not an indication of deep emotional bonds.
With the date identified 26th December 
I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people. Leviticus 26:12

11 I will live among you, and I will not despise you. 12 I will walk among you; I will be your God, and you will be my people. 13 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so you would no longer be their slaves. I broke the yoke of slavery from your neck so you can walk with your heads held high. Leviticus 26:11-13

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: