Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 15 January 2015

Vision Christmas Snow, Barren Land To Fertile

While sitting with a friend this evening at the table, on the television her friend was watching a documentary on the war...Looking across at the television, I noticed the land is completely barren and dry. No plant life or trees, no grass growing. We see symbolically the desolation with the only life, soldiers fighting.

I said to my friend - see that land there, I do not know how, perhaps by a flood, to bring water here but we might see God make this land fertile again with grass, cultivation and trees.  I told her I will look in the Holy Scriptures because there will be something about this and she can read for herself. She agreed..

Taking a look on the iPad later, I looked for the Scripture - not knowing which one, Earlier in my heart with being given understanding and knowing if this was true, it will be written in Holy Scriptures too. However, we must wait and see what happens and how this comes to pass. This is what is written:

34"The desolate land will be cultivated instead of being a desolation in the sight of everyone who passes by. 35"They will say, 'This desolate land has become like the garden of Eden; and the waste, desolate and ruined cities are fortified and inhabited.' 36"Then the nations that are left round about you will know that I, the LORD, have rebuilt the ruined places and planted that which was desolate; I, the LORD, have spoken and will do it."…Ezekiel 36:34:36

We do not know the power of God and we do not always understand his purpose. My experience was just a thought that came to mind. Evidently with my declaration overheard, this caused an adverse reaction by someone who is a non believer and would fall into a category of a God mocker and scoffer.

Remembering hours later writing this, I spoke about having a vision a few days ago, with my eyes closed seeing an abundance of snow as if it was Christmas time (and it is - Christ is with us - Christ is Ours), it was very pretty indeed. Then news reports had shown snow fall - Time will tell what will be. With the true meaning of Christmas - multitudes of people eagerly are waiting for Jesus now too..

The Orthodox Church celebrates Christmas on 7th January, while my vision of snow the 9th of January.. Epiphany celebrated on 6th of January, Christ revealed himself on 7th January in an Epiphany. The 9th January is the 'Afterfeast of the Theophany of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ'.

What is being revealed to me to share are the connections to show that God does not change His Truth and what we are meant to know will be revealed in a way that we will understand - simply. Also it is not for prophesy but to prove the Holy Scriptures as true and to learn to Trust God in what we do.

My sharing is not to imply or suggest this is prophesy but to share what came to mind and the discovery afterwards. When something happens that was inspired, revealed in a dream or vision,, this becomes a prophesy. Please keep an open mind. Lastly consider this. What if we all focus on peace? What if?

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: