Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Guided to Find 'Hand of God' Series *Hearing God'

This is a series that has just come to my attention - in a time when we are reminded that it is the sinner that God seeks to save and when people are called, it is for the divine plan, for all mankind.

Sharing this trailer here - will be watching this later on.



Regarding hearing the voice of God, people are wondering.

We can only go from what is written and trust this too

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. John 10:27

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Roman's 10:17

Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.” John 8:47

And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left. Isaiah 30:21

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:31

For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” Luke 11:28

A few scriptures there to show that God will communicate his truth to people for whatever purpose...And if you read the scripture above that if you do not hear the word of God you are not of God, perhaps it might be that you do not pray and seek to be guided in the right way. There are many people who reject God because they have been taught that there is no God.

I did not hear God say go to this website to discover this particular series but in seeing the title, I wanted to learn more about what this film is about..it is a series not a film. Episodes can be found on Youtube to watch at  your leisure if you are interested. 

In this time where there have been floods again - they are a reminder also of the power of the earth and heavenly realms as far as causing the water to dissipate too..The reason the rains are flooding might not be understood and yet, we can discover locations and districts are connected. In a time the floods are here, it is as if the well is overflowing. It is in the ancient times that Jesus said to the lady at the well to drink from the spiritual waters and she will never thirst again.

“Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. John 5:25


I will Pour Out My Spirit
28"It will come about after this That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and daughters will prophesy, Your old men will dream dreams, Your young men will see visions. 29"Even on the male and female servants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.…Joel 2:28:29


"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy. Acts 2:17-18

Before hearing the voice of God you will be prepared..

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: