Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 25 January 2016

Dream Jesus on Boat & Boat Painting Michael Bossom

Ok , somewhere I have a piece of paper, noting down the details of a dream seeing Jesus standing on a boat next to a lady with brown hair. The piece of paper is lost...but He keeps my dream alive.

Jesus was standing on a boat, I was on the ground looking upwards towards him. (Not sure if there had been a flood but I felt our leaving was urgent, with no belongings to be taken with us. )

Next looking over the top of the boat, I could see there were bench type seats with some boxes on the floor, also a brown overturned bag that I recognised to be Osprey London. ( I realised these might be my legal papers to prove that justice has been repeatedly denied and being set up to lose in the English court. Looking up the meaning of Osprey - a military publishers. Has the military in London been overturned?)

Next a small group of children with dark tanned skin and dark straight hair started saying 'The Messiah is here, the Messiah has come, The Messiah is here, the Messiah has come.

Jesus prostrated on the ground in prayer on land that was with light coloured ground and some rocks of the same colour..He looked up towards then heavens and prostrated again on the ground.

Next Jesus got up and walked in the direction of the children.

Next an older man with six wings, silver grey long hair and long beard wearing long clothes made a proclamation and then handed me a piece of paper afterwards that was torn. The paper was torn as if from a lined pad and the message was written in black ink. (So it is written, so I know God knows)

'For the evil acts by Katherine towards those who are not working...and the deal that was made with the tax man.'

The letter K was shown and not the letter C.

The following day I looked on the internet to discover that Katy Perry has three perfumes out named Killer Queen - while for whatever reason this is named, I could not ignore the message, especially as we know of the illegal wars that have taken place that were initiated from England and USA - all those innocent people have been killed for which Queen? Or is it the witch Queen given what the police say in UK?

Anyway we have been warned about what is happening in the Holy Scriptures and not only are these rebellious times there is a lot of wickedness taking place. Read Ephesians 6.

After this dream, I was looking on Ebay of all places to notice a painting by a lady done in Encaustic Wax. June's painting is so exquisite and we exchanged a couple of messages. She invited me to join a resource for people who paint with using Encaustic technique, given that I have been inspired to paint too.

Dreaming of a picnic by the sea

On this website I published only a few paintings with relevant scriptures. One of the people who responded is an artist from Wales named Michael Bossom. One day I noticed in his work - The Boat. The painting is titled 'Dreaming of a picnic by the sea'  There are only a few figures on board, one standing..

You might need a magnifying glass but they are seen.

The boat is made of wood, and it is this colour wood and style that Jesus was seen standing in..On the painting above the figure standing appears to be with a head covering.

While dreams and experiences that include visions and personal revelation are to show me that actually not only Christ is alive but I belong to Him - if I belong to Jesus Christ so can you too. In a time when much wickedness is taking place, how can someone who rejects the Most High authority rule over those who do not....And as the low mentality thrive on earth, the heavenly realms are inspiring too.

One day in a recent flood, a friend had asked me to go with her for a drive to Rivington where we went into the coffee house but it was packed with queues. Before leaving I saw a man standing near the door in the company of other people, and he had a familiar face that I do not recollect knowing in person. Looking outside the door the lake at Rivington appeared high..and this triggered the memory of scripture of Jesus return being with deluge - floods, and remembering Michael Bossom's painting above.

Back at my friends house after we went to a church hall for coffee that unfortunately was not open - the church to go into and pray...still it is what it is in UK, as with the scriptural warnings too. Trying to get this older lady to use the internet is a slow process but thankfully she allows me to use it to show her what is accessible to find and forgetting my password, I could not access the website to this painting. Instead I found a video of Michael Bossom giving a tutorial and decided to write to him later instead.

Michael, a very gifted human being I sensed could write a book, only to discover he has. Michael sent me the link - you can read this for free by following instruction on the page, where his painting is displayed and inspired message for mankind too..Michael has given permission to share his painting here too.

It is only when seeing the video tutorial that I was taken aback because Michaels face and the man I had seen at Rivington Barn were so similar, I wrote to ask if he was there. He was not. But we do have a double - why - God knows..There is one Michael Bossom and yet I am told there is a double of me. Let's not go there at this time in any analysis after all some of this is quite uncomfortable to know too.

Angel Blessings

This is one of my encaustic wax Inspired Revelation paintings from 2012. It is a 6 winged angel - these angels with six wings serve the throne of God. If you look to the upper part of Michael's painting, he has also used this theme as from the upper part of this - meaning that his painting was inspired too.

From my painting, the reason why Jesus is returning is revealed to be connected with Justice and also he will pray and bless the land. The children acknowledged him as the Messiah. But the Seraphim angel who spoke out what was seen to be happening here on earth, is revealing that God knows this and it is because of the evil that is taking place on this earth, especially towards those not working, Jesus returns.

From my dream experience, 'Inside the boat were boxes - I realised my legal papers. There are biblical messages for justice, I am suffering physical injury too. (Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 37:32-33, Isaiah 53:1, 2 Corinthians 1:3-5, Isaiah 62:1, Psalm 135:14, Matthew 24:31, Hebrews 2:2, Hebrews 1:7, Matthew 13:49)

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done.' Revelation 22:12

In this timeline there are many people who are being divinely guided and inspired to bring the truth to what is relevant to know. One of the ways people are being inspired is with painting'


There are paintings of people in history and events that took place in history painted in encaustic wax that has been preserved over time, so this technique being used to inspire the truth today and ensure that the truth is maintained is because God wills this to be.


What comes from God will also be validated...

The way that God is communicating with people, is not always understood by everyone but the way people can talk with God is directly and other ways. You can ask your guardian angel for help. You can ask Jesus Christ who has the Spirit of the Lord God  within his being and when people can understand that with out any prejudice then you can easily accept that people who know of the Risen Christ is also referred to as God the Son, while two distinct the Spirit of Truth within his being is enduring with truth today.

The way that God conveys His Truth is in painting too.

Isaiah's Vision of the Lord in His Glory
1In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple2Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory."…Isaiah 6:1-3

This is why so many people are returning to the LORD Today.

Sometimes we are not meant to anlayse but to open our hearts and minds to consider that actually there is far more going on than we are even aware of. For good and for evil but in the end all that is good will prevail as God does not have any man, beast angel or demon ruling over him.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: