Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 21 January 2016

Jesus, Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 21 January 2016

Today, 21st January 2016, at 9:56 pm and finishing at 10:22 pm my heart set to talk with Jesus. Immediately after saying his name, by the Spirit within, heart to heart soul to soul came the following:

Hear me dear one, I wait for you with open arms and you must forgive all who have hurt you now. They will pay for what they have done. Forgiveness does not automatically wipe their plate clean, as you have witnessed behind closed doors what the Father sees behind closed doors.
Now I have put my body and spirit into (name) so I can be the witness through her eyes. She will not be abused or neglected any more because my army of helpers do protect the vulnerable.
They need to know with the Spirit within, the Father sees and knows all.
I know your conflict and the situation could get nasty, so stay apart for now and when it is time I will bring her to you to be watched over. 
Pray for her and pray for the vulnerable who are being exploited, neglected and abused in your land. They were put in a place of trust with caretakers who have neglected their role. 
Indeed it can be tiring looking after someone full time, but when this is done with resentment and hatred for the person, the problem is not with the vulnerable. He has exploited the vulnerable for his own gain and continues to do so. He will have to face his maker. But you had to distance yourself. 
While I have needed you to stay where you are, preserving the people is why I return to  your land. 
Such decisions of exploitation and court threats is with lawyers eager to work for justice as long as they are paid. If I gave just their expenses and told them 'You are working for me in My Father's Kingdom, Judge rightly and do not exploit my people;, they will complain.
They do not understand the Higher Order or responsibility they hold in your land and that is the problem. I will make my presence known soon and then they will be faced with realisation.
I have had enough of the mockers who cause doubt and confusion.
Good people are robbed blindly unknowing they have Rights given by the Father of Souls and if you stand up and speak out, as you have spoken to other people, they doubt you, preferring to live in the bubble of illusion instead of in truth. 
The body incarnates for a time and then the time is over.
This time bodies will be taken up to be prepared for the New World. There is a blank canvas to build the life on new land once the old is destroyed. It will  happen eventually. I cannot say when, it is the Father's role of pleasing the Universal Order of correction. 
And if you die, your soul will go on - enlightened as before. Your body was the shell to learn your lessons earthbound being of light, but you have maintained a state of sadness for too long and this must change. 
The influence of destruction is in this land and easy can people turn on each other. I do not want that. 
My love is deeper than the ocean and with love the water changes it's composition, elements transform and love is an elemental power that penetrates all beings and all things - even the earth itself. 
How awful have people suffered in your land by a system who keep people down and a structure in society that do the same. It cannot change. The structure in society must change. 
The Spirit of Truth rests where it will, when it will, but when you have this with you, it i not to be placed in danger. 
I will always be connected to you spiritually Pauline as I am spiritually connected to other people and as we are so, all are connected wit you. So say your prayer for the people who need this and help me gather the souls back to the Father. 
One day people will learn what has been going on, but right now the minds cannot comprehend the reality behind closed doors. The wicked will be dealt with.
So remain in love for humanity needs love most of all and healing comes with love and tender care. Tough love is sometimes needed too.
Stay with the Spirit of Truth and listen within. Pray in the Spirit with me.
Thank you darling one. My darlings are loved by the Father and loved by me. I said the Father is the Father of the fatherless and you are one. So who denies your birthright? Let them stand up and protest against God. They do not read the scriptures. They do not know The Law. But I do and I am showing you The Way as I have done before. 
I saved women and uplifted women. The most lowly broken woman I saved from death. Never doubt that I do the same for you and they know it too.
Let God guide you in truth as you asked him to.
Yahushua

Personal validation has been given already related to some of the above. the understanding is revealed how, and is more explained in this message. Learning to Trust God is with also understanding what He is doing in this time. We must not underestimate His Power.

Of the times and date the following scriptures are identified. 

With the date 21st January the scripture reveals in Revelation 21:1

21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more

And of the times 9:56 and 10:22 are the following scriptures:

 56for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." And they went on to another village. Luke 9:56

56 Thus God repaid Abimelech for the crime he committed against his father in killing his seventy brothers; Judges 9:56

The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, without painful toil for it. Proverbs 10:22

Though your people be like the sand by the sea, Israel, only a remnant will return. Destruction has been decreed, overwhelming and righteous. Isaiah 10:22

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. Matthew 10:22




It is only since receiving personal revelation, asking for guidance, also using the Holy Bible asking God to show me what he wants me to know today - this is how I am learning from the scriptures. It is my personal interest to see the validation of the given message revealed in the Holy Scriptures because this validates the message from the Lord. Most importantly this also validates the scriptures as being written revealing truth to learn from too.

So many times are people given chances to repent and some refuse to. So many chances has the British legal system and all the heads of all public office instructed - asked to work for justice and resolve my situation. They did not resolve this. Instead another situation was presented and so we are in not good times. There is correction that is overdue.

God will repay for the evil that has been done...

God will also strengthen the weak and vulnerable.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: