Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 25 January 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 25 January 2016

Before writing down this message from the Lord I noted down the time in communion with Jesus. In my prayer focus, this includes people who I know and the people in the world especially who belong to him. Also in my conversation I spoke of our food and water poisoned and protection for the people. 

The times of my communion with Jesus Christ began at 13:18 and ended at 13:42. Scriptures are also identified with all the times noted down shared, with additional scriptural information.

This heart to heart soul to soul message began immediately as the clock changed time to 13:43 and ended at 14:19. An interruption came with knocking at the door at 14:10 noted (the person canvassing for business  asking for personal details was already at another house - I warn you of this. Jesus knows 'everything, even where you live. He would not ask for personal details to identify yourself'. The system in place logs information of people and tracks people too - IT has no right to rule over souls who belong to God and this is why the ease to violate and take away peoples rights so blatantly. . 

So I will continue with writing the message received today.

Hear me dear one when you let go of the past life issue.  You are here today in this world. My life today is different. I have different responsibilities than before. 
I have known you since you were born so what you tell me and ask of me is not new. The difference is while you have heard my voice many times, you did not see me before the right time because I was not going to put your life at risk. 
I revealed yourself to the ones who are holy and pure, so they know who you are too. I cannot do more now because the time of the chastisement is near and I will be rescuing my people, and comforting all who gather back to me in truth. 
Stay true and calm within your being and wait for me because I will call you again, for what you have to do in your land is great. But the people are not ready. They have been kept blind and you are not ready for for what you are called to do. You hate fame and celebrity attention and while in your life you have known popularity and praising attention, who ran away from that and hid at home? 
Pauline to some degree being known can work favour and move people to influence for the greater good. You touch hearts and lives of individuals who do not know you as I do and they do not have understanding either. Knowing God the Father is with assurance of the prayer being heard and answered; and one lady, your fruit is with conscious time and life knowing this. 
Imagine if all the people in England were aware like you too, then the land could very quickly become a holy place and radiate light to the world. The demons would have no home in the land and philanthropy giving would not be with maximum exploitation of the poor. 
The giving that the philanthropic hearts have in our world are driven to make a positive difference to the most meek, lowly and vulnerable, and the gifts of giving unconditionally to enable people is the gift and reward itself. 
The children who grow in a family where a mother loves and nurtures her child until it is older, enough to leave and fly with the wings of an angel guiding their life, and guarding their care giver - their child will learn to fly too. 
If a child does not know about me or the Father, or their guardian angel,, there is little they will understand about their spiritual calling and the Guardian Protectors over all. 
The Father sent me to warn people and to enlighten people in truth. I can do no more.  
I pray for the people Pauline. Day after day I pray for the people. My enemy and my friend are not excluded from prayers. 
But when prayer intention is to harm people and those who do not care about other people are a growing manifestation in your land, it is this that poses a threat to your country and people who are called for you to instruct the truth. 
Do you not think that a people in another land who still value the purity of the child and the woman until she is married, and still to keep her mind and heart pure, want to be subject of those who are at ease with violating the people and each other? 
Indeed this is truth.  The people who have no regard for people are in your land and something else. The babies born out of marriage - what little man has no regard for his own flesh and blood to take care of his child. 
Agencies set up to chase pennies to give to the mother while they earn big wages paid by the tax payer and crimes continue on the people. 
They do not know it. They cannot see it. They do not want to know. A structure is formed that works against the people and works against me too. 
They give because they have to and take away quickly because they can. It is false giving and false security - taking people away from the truth.
 As a foreigner who does not speak English - so are you with your spiritual understanding. It is reflecting the hearts and minds of men and women who do not want to learn 'hello' or to acknowledge the person who has the book. 
Cherish this time of anonymity for you are able to go about your life quietly and pray at home to the Father as you were instructed to. All were prayed for truth to be given and it was and will be again and again. (interruption by the door knocking at 14:10) 
(So the Lord continued) Help me by reminding people of my truth that you are guided to know by My Word and what is written in scriptures. This is all you can do,
And for me and you, we are connected - You show a personal relationship is possible with spiritual essence of the soul and the Holy Spirit who is at one with me and the Father, and the way the Father will communicate within, is with knowing this myself.
It is not (invested) - The Spirit of Truth fills the being of light to preserve the Will of God and Truth of God to prevent this being silenced. The Spirit of Truth will go wherever the Father Wills this to be.  
I just love and love is all I am in essence. 
Love me completely and fill me with your love as I fill you with my love. The exchange of love in this way is being learned again today. War and hate cannot thrive when love prevails.'



Of the date 25th January, 25:1 is the scripture revealed:

Message times began 13:43, 14:10 (interruption) and end 14:19

O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. Isaiah 25:1 

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666. Revelation 13:18

41"The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness, 42and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Matthew 13:41-42

43"Then THE RIGHTEOUS WILL SHINE FORTH AS THE SUN in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear. Matthew 13:43

43 When the meeting of the synagogue broke up, many Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who spoke to them and urged them to continue in the grace of God. Acts 13:43

Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. John 14:10

19 In a little while the world will no longer see me, but you will see me; because I live, you also will live. John 14:19

The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath. Revelation 14:19


19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding. Romans 14:19

Reading the scriptures, they also validate the message.

 


It is through personal revelation and cupping hold of the Holy Bible asking in prayer what God wants me to know that I am learning what is written in the scriptures too. This way continues...

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: