Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Vassula Ryden God Approaching, Russia, Prayer, Two Hearts


Since 1998 I noticed something - the internet community has grown more than ever and people have paid for domain names and published the Holy Scriptures too. 

This was all meant to be.  Everything is meant to be.

Throughout time, God instructs messengers to enlighten people...

God the Father approaches Vassoula - Testimony.



'God said, I chose you because you are the most wretched person in this earth. Did you not know that wretchedness attracts me?'

Wretched, the most miserable person ... 

Prophesies and Warnings - True Life in God.

- We, Us? - Yes Lord - If you wish me to be your Father, I will treat you as My child, If you wish me to be your Bridegroom, I will treat you as My Bride. If you rebel against Me, I will treat you as a Judge. TLIG May 27th 1987




Vassula did not decide to go on this journey, she was called for this purpose. Vassula has a way to explain the most pressing questions that is assuring to the listener. God knows our struggle today. We are warned again and again why this is happening too.

Vassula has received over 20 Prophesies on Russia



The first prophesy was before the fall of communism. Two years before. Vassula continues to explain in detail what she was shown by Jesus and hearing his voice at the same time.

He describes Russia as his daughter and Vassula's sister. 'She is dead the Lord told Vassula, she is lying dead in the desert.' Vassula sees a woman in a desert holding fruit.

'Don't cry for I will resurrect her as I have resurrected Lazarus.; and already' he said 'I am near her'. That was just two years before,  'I am near her heart and I have put my hand on her heart to warm it to revive her. And Russia will come up', he said in his terms of speaking, 'and will be, she will be the nation that will glorify me than any other nation'

And he said, 'I will transfigure her as I was transfigured'

'The day of the fall of Communism took place on the date of the feast of Transfiguration.'  'She was transfigured from this forced atheism on her into coming back to what she was before.  Jesus in that first message of Russia described that Satan had blinded her with vanity and everything and had made her sell all his gifts to her - all his gifts he had given to Russia. Meaning the Churches..............' she continues explaining what happened to the churches. 



Vassula is asked about prayer and answers. Short video.

Another Greek Orthodox lady guided by the Holy Spirit/  Vassula would not be able to write or speak in the name of the Lord without this...This gift given by God is not for works, His Grace as in the ancient times, the Holy Spirit came 'like wind/ on a group of people to preserve the family and humanity.

Even in these times the Holy Scriptures allow us to learn from:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
15"If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.16"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.… John 14:15=17

Jesus told him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. John 14:6


The preservation of people is with this truth given by Jesus Christ. In this video Vassula explains and proves that what is happening is also written in the Holy Scriptures to take notice of.


Vassula speaks of The Two Hearts, Jesus and Mary

The Scripture references of Zachariah and Apocalypse :-

Vassula speaks also of Elijah the prophet who never died, because he was raised up to heaven - meaning that prophesy will endure and never die. She continues to explain more.

Elijah represents the prophetic Ministry and Moses represents the Law of God. Jesus and Mary are prophesying today reminding us of the Law of God. 

'Today Jesus and Mary are in the Ministry of Elijah and Moses and they do not recognise them. And they are speaking through the mouths of their instruments,....-

Vassula continues to explain what Jesus says in this time.

Vassula also validates that the return of Jesus is imminent. 

Just to finish with quotes from the video on Russia Prophesies, 

'Russia shall eat me and drink me with great love, praising me. My Russia shall be the living example for your times and for the generations to come because of her great conversion.  'Your sister so unloved by many, shall renounce all her evil behaviour and shall call me her God with all her might. '

'Vassula can you hear? Listen to your sister's children laments. Her children are lamenting and there is wailing. It is My Russia's children who are weeping all heaven plainly hears their grieving, Heaven is deeply moved by their distress. and I who have never ceased loving her, now am near her dead body. By hand, My hand, upon her cold heart and her bones will flower again from her tomb and her name shall be well spoken of for I shall adorn her and her sons and daughters. Hence a covenant of peace and love shall be signed and sealed between me and her. I Love her and always have. even in her disloyalty. towards me, and even in her wickedness I blessed her and blessed her. This shall be my glorious miracle just wait and see.....'

When Vassula visited Russia all the churches were packed!

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: