Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 5 February 2016

Allegiance: Jesus Lifts Sick Child and Heals Her



This morning, 'allegiance' came to mind and to remember who I am obliged to be loyal to and this being Jesus Christ. Having had an experience standing in the throne room facing The King sitting on his throne seat, wearing his crown and mantle, He The King summoned me - indeed as you will read, I certainly do believe.



A scripture also came to my attention to write and share:

The Lord will Save
22"Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other. 23"I have sworn by Myself, The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness And will not turn back, That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance. 24"They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame.…Isaiah 45:

And then this video testimony - the mother of this little girl, Lily a child, has written what happened in full below the video of which I am sharing here, because the child did not say everything - but more than enough.



'Published on 4 Feb 2016
So this happened this morning....
Lily burst into my room this morning and told me she was "praying alone in her bedroom, and Jesus flew down through her ceiling and He picked her up and healed her with water." I couldn't get video on everything she told me earlier, but what made me pick up my camera is when I asked, "Was He like daddy (my husband)?" and she said "No!! Not like daddy, like JESUS. He is THE KING! King Abba! He's like Abba! Jesus King Abba!" My jaw about dropped to the floor. Other things she told me that aren't in the video, she said He "was warm" and He had "brown hairs on his chin" and He had "brown eyes" and He said He "missed her." She also said He went back to His "castle with a chair and treasure." He had her "drink water" to "fill her up" and she was "healed." Living waters is all I can think. This dear annointed child, she never stops amazing me with her intimate relationship with the Lord. Do not be deceived, the Lord speaks and reveals Himself to the little children. She clearly states she was AWAKE when this happened. It was not a dream.' 

There are three children locally who have all spoken to me of their experiences seeing Jesus in their bedroom . Two of the children said he appeared 'through the ceiling' - that had opened up and closed again.



To another child, Jesus revealed himself sitting in a Church on the Duchy of Lancaster in England, in the Diocese of Salford in 2012 - Now this is important to understand. Queen Elizabeth II has held the title Duke of Lancaster a title held by the Sovereign. Since 1399, the title Duke of Lancaster has been held by the reigning Sovereign. Each time Jesus appeared he was wearing a crown on this land.

http://www.duchyoflancaster.co.uk/about-the-duchy/our-people/duke-chancellor-and-the-officers/

We cannot ignore that Henry VIII declared himself supreme head of the Church of England. Since the birth of Baby George, the Archbishop of Canterbury, Primate of the Church of England, has referred to this being 'the worldwide church' - a church traditionally refers to an assembly of people - world population?

Remember - the God mockers DO NOT rule over Christ.



The children have spoken of Jesus as being The King.

Jesus is The King. God is not a liar or deceiver to people

If anything Jesus is proving he knows what is going on. And in the time of this video a year ago, there will surely be many more children and adults sharing their experiences. Be inspired by their truth as the truth of these visitations with healing are in alignment with what Jesus does best of all. He Heals...

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: