Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 2nd February 2016

The message today 2nd February 2016 began at 11:26 (11:27) and ended at 12 noon (12:01) - As explained on the previous page, my clock is one minute out and yet sharing these two times can sometimes give a more expanded message that is relevant to understand - as additional information.

Heart to heart soul to soul Jesus says:

The time does not make any difference if today or tomorrow, or the next day. The right time does. For in precision all will fall into order or again magnify chaos. So the effort to maintain and regain order in a disordered world requires precision that the Father decides and pre-ordained. 
I did not come of my own free will and there is a difference. I came in hoping the people will reform and think again. Their ways are rebellious and with distrust.
They attract the dishonest instead of seeking pure intentions and choose infidelity instead of the one who loves them all. The love I feel is not describable - as a word, noun or expression. It is a love of action and energy flow that goes where love is needed the most. 
If people reject me, they push aside my love and instead of being healed they become bitter and distrust me. Pauline I am not for one people and not for another - Tell them this. 
I come today, tomorrow and the next day - Eternal is the Love of God and as a human being in the flesh, people can talk to me because they forget they are spiritual beings who can talk to the Father at any time. I am with the Father within my heart and soul and He counsels me.  So do you not think I will ask for the people what they need and what can be done?
If the Father says 'Leave them be' - perhaps they have not learned their lesson or suffered enough. Until the hearts and minds turn to the Father in truth, how can they communicate with Him in truth and with sincere heart? They cannot.
Your job is to remind people of the God of Love and forgiveness of sins - He forgives and I forgive too. But I have to consider carefully if I forgive too quickly - the sinner will continue to sin and lead people into danger. In this world the danger is great and not the most obvious.
Pauline when I forgive it is done to wash the heart, mind, body and soul clean to prepare the body and soul for the Kingdom of heaven. This is what is happening in this time.
If you write and explain, those who understand will understand and those who pray for healing and forgiveness will be working in the process of healing and forgiveness too. 
The books are written already. The truth is known. The outcome is already foretold. There is nothing that the Father does not know about anyone - behind closed doors or inside their heart and soul. 
The hurting hearts do not know God forgives or why.
We forgive and it is not for mortal reasons. For the soul is spiritual tied and bound in slavery when it forgets the Father is the Guardian of all. (11L42 interruption telephone canvassing distraction - then message resumes after reconnecting with my focus entirely on Jesus Christ)
There will be blocks and obstacles to reach the highest point of the mountain and the mountain of light, not all will climb. 
Your injury to prevent you writing, your upset, stress and trauma to prevent you speaking out - The truth cannot be silenced dear one. 
While Satan seeks to destroy what is mine to hurt me, I am with loyal helpers who will expose Satan's plans and the effort to intercept destruction is great now. 
The people need to realise what they are doing and where their efforts are spent. If building weapons of war and destruction - is this not inviting destruction in return from the heavenly realms? 
Dear one, tell them if they want to be like God, become empty vessels filled with love and pure intentions and that seed of God with love will fill their being. 
With love and right relations with God, man has right relations with everyone and as an instrument he will diffuse hate, anger and fear. Instead of the combat mind, he will work together to find a way to progressively build. 
The divide is with people abandoned, asked to trust a system with no leader because they do not have God and when that happens - even if society is kept under control, all will fall.
There is nothing and no one to prop society up
The egos thrive with showing off and yet the lives of seemingly abundance has flaws to seek that which is shallow and superficial will never satisfy a spiritual longing to belong.
I give my love as a being of love to all my helpers and friends. My family are many who do not have family of their own now and I know the cause of it all.
As you all who find faith and see the divine, spirit will move through you - The Holy Spirit will guide you in truth and comfort you too. This is promised. You will be hated for this but if people reject me, why would the Father send the Holy Spirit in my name.
I do not abuse people - even my enemy.
I do not hate because it serves no purpose for me or you or mankind. But I do know my sincere servants, my helpers in truth and not all who wear cloaks are serving me and the Father in truth. 
The broken souls will be healed who ask for healing. They are my helpers in truth today. 
Pray for the people to find me. Explain the way. Thank you.'

Of the times 11:26-27) and 12 noon (12:01) these scriptures are written:

26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matthew 11:26-27


26 and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written: “The deliverer will come from Zion,  he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.27  And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins." Romans 11:26-27
26 He considered abuse suffered for the Christ to be greater wealth than the treasures of Egypt, for he was looking ahead to the reward. 27 By faith he left Egypt, unafraid of the king’s anger; for he persevered as though he saw him who is invisible. Hebrews 11:26-27
26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" 27She said to Him, "Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world."… John 11:26-27
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Romans 12:01
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but whoever hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:01
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, Hebrews 12:01
And regarding healing people it is written:

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.Psalms 147:3

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
   

No comments: