Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 12 March 2016

Instruction: 'Lay Your Life at The Foot of Jesus' - 9th March 2016

On 9th March 2016 in 2:41 (42) am these words were given:

'Take your life and lay it at the foot of Jesus'

This took place after reading a detrimental article about another Greek Orthodox lady Vassula Ryden who has been writing books sharing her experiences and personal revelation. Recently I was invited to connect with someone who has worked with Vassula Ryden. It is because of this I learned of those who have been attacking what she has been called to do. Not everyone is going to understand. There is also a spiritual battle taking place. 

The fact is any truth from God is for His purpose and for His people. The way God will prove to people that he communicates with them, cannot be twisted, manipulated  or changed. And when Jesus instructs us do anything, it is with reason too. An instruction was given 'Take your life and lay it at the foot of Jesus' (not feet)

The message was not Jesus saying 'come lay your life at my feet'. This is a distinct message given here and the detail is being shared to show and remind God is precise.

'Footstool' also came to mind and to find scriptures to share

Heaven is My Throne
1Thus says the LORD, "Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. Where then is a house you could build for Me? And where is a place that I may rest? 2"For My hand made all these things, Thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD. "But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.…Isaiah 66:1-3

Having seen Jesus wearing a crown in a vision during prayer, his sacred  heart is understood more than before with seeing golden rays of light shining from his heart, He made sure that I know he is alive and that He is My King. As I say to all my friends, if Jesus is My King surely he can be yours too. He appeared to children several times wearing a crown.

In personal revelation Jesus has said 'I gave no one permission to rule over my family and my family by adoption are mine by choice'. The people's choice is with free will not compromised. There are people who will hate this truth being told in this time.

Personal revelation or instruction is always given for a reason.

To take my life and lay it at the foot of Jesus - what this actually means will come clear. As this message referred to Jesus, he did not say 'take your life and lay at at my foot' - to give this as an example of an instruction given by God and his very clear message.

What I will do is share scriptures associated with the feet of Jesus and as with other messages of personal revelation, identify the time and related scriptures too. 

First I must share something else that happened that day.

At the time of this message I was in bed. Then shortly afterwards falling asleep - I woke with laying on the floor straight out in a narrow space with the covers wrapped around me and the laptop past where my feet were on the floor. I remembered at that moment God wanted me to take notice of the instruction today and not ignore the words spoken to me.

What is written about people laying down their life at his feet?

 30And large crowds came to Him, bringing with them those who were lame, crippled, blind, mute, and many others, and they laid them down at His feet; and He healed them.31So the crowd marveled as they saw the mute speaking, the crippled restored, and the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel.… Matthew 15:31-31

17When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, 18and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.… Revelation 1:17-18




Two women at their lowest point at the foot of Jesus are recollected in history. One  was facing death from stoning. The another woman facing dying from loss of blood for many years. What did Jesus do? He clarified the law regarding stoning and said to her go sin no more.  To the other women saying it was 'her faith that healed her' - as Jesus had stated clearly.

I hope these messages enable readers to realise learning includes being shown the different ways in which God will communicate His truth to people. The truth does not change and God does not change. Prior to earlier messages, Jesus has been revealed to me via inspired personal revelation paintings and in dreams. Signs of the times people were being prepared too. 

We are a soul in a physical body and our souls belong to God.

Our souls can communicate with God as the soul is not physical. The Spirit of the Lord speaks. The spiritual being/person is not the physical person. By our souls; knowing who we belong to, God is very active in claiming back His people. The Holy Spirit is not restricted.


Jesus Christ the Healer and Teacher is not denied with revelation. How can I possibly deny the King who has revealed himself and to children wearing his crown? But he did this for a reason.

Jesus revealed himself and stated he is THE KING in the united Kingdom September 2013. So what had happened that the quickening of making his living presence known was at that time?

The year 5773 - there is a prophesy about this year for Jesus appearing to Israel..and also we cannot negate that British Israel was also named...Oh and the rebellious house of Israel too.

Learning that God is watching over His people and learning to Trust the Lord comes with realising God is The Almighty ....and Our God is merciful and loves His people.
 
Queen Elizabeth II knows Jesus will return..Do you?

It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: