Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 3 March 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 2nd March 2016

Early morning of 2nd March 2016 I was wakened with the voice of the Lord very gently saying  'I am coming for you soon'  - being sleepy, I did not note the time to identify scripture.

Shortly afterwards remembering other people are also sharing their message quoting 'I am coming soon'  Jesus is calling different people - so we all take notice now.

A few hours later with my focus on Jesus I asked him what he wants me to know. And as with other times, sometimes I just say his name and with my focus on him his words are clear. Often he begins with 'write for me' or hear me' ..penning down word for word.

This message began at the night time of 2nd March 2016 23:53 and finished at 0:20 (21) into the new day of 3rd of March. So with these dates I will identify scriptures for additional understanding.

'Hear me, I am in the bath of life giving waters splashing where life is needed to be restored to the world. There has been a drought. It will be no more soon. 
First people need the sprinkling to wake up in the morning as if like a long sleep has kept them in permanent slumber - working to pay bills and the rising cost of living. 
It is not even existing - it is trying to keep up with demands.
The relinquishing of obligations will come when contracts are examined and the law. There are warnings given not to place heavy burdens on my people. They do not set the people free at all. So the population contribute to strive to do what it takes to pay the toll.
Oh my people toil for taxes and demands on their life unaware that the Good Lord looks on and can see everything near and far.  
The awakening has not come to realise regret and remorse but it will eventually. I cannot force change. You can pray and share your understanding, but if people do not want to see they will not awaken. Few know me or seek me compared to the masses and that is Ok.  I walk in peace without bothersome repercussions and people who see, see clearly and those who do not, do not.
I asked of ou to share your understanding and what you can see. What is revealed to you - explain your process so that other people can see and be awakened too. 
The mind being hijacked and distracted with confused messages is cruel with evil intent. But the one who does this reveals he is not all he seems either. 
Look beyond the mask and clothes people wear. 
Do you see the soul of the person? 
Do you see the light of the Holy Spirit within? The light is there - it might not be shining brightly. 
All who have the Holy Spirit do not have the demon controlling their being. 
The distraction of minds with temptation to do evil in the eyes of the Father is the temptation people have been warned about. 
The body is a temple that houses the soul and the evolved soul is being tested now.
The temptation to go down a path that will put the body and soul in danger is with the removal of focus on me and the Father of Souls. So take heed. Do not be distracted.
I will communicate with my helpers in the spirit, heart to heart, soul to soul as we communicate and I will reveal myself in dreams very clearly too. 
I am with your church Pauline and want to preserve my people as my own. The Greeks and the Jews have married to become one family - You share so many similarities in making tradition but holding onto history to be used to separate people as if a superiority is wrong. 
There is no superiority. There are strengths and weaknesses. People divided are not team building.
The great mosques were not built by one man but were inspired work. The Taj Mahal inspired by love and a woman of faith who loved her husband so much.
Oh how I have longed for such reciprocated love to be known and shared in the world. If man would clean his heart and return to prayer, the Father will inspire greatness through his capacity to love. Love is not selfish or impure. 
Unconditional love is a way to discover divine love from the heart and soul. Oh Pauline how I love and cry with the love I have for my people. They are loved. 
The family hurt the family - they are at ease with killing their own brothers and sisters. How evil has crept into the hearts of men who have turned away and did not listen to the warnings.
And the people of prayer speak of the God of Israel - if only they turn their hearts and minds back to prayer and not vengeance because they have again not learned the lesson of all.
My people are my family who have rejected me too. 
There are those who believe they are chosen above all - they were given the responsibility and entrusted with the oracle of God. But if they sit quietly while the law is corrupted, they did not understand the role they were given. 
I will correct the wrongs and people will not be happy. But once they see that the consequences were dire before they will change. 
The people are sleeping and dreaming. It is time to wake up!'
  
Of this times for this scripture 23:52 and 0:20 (21)

50 Now there was a good and righteous man named Joseph, who, though a member of the council, 51 had not agreed to their plan and action. He came from the Jewish town of Arimathea, and he was waiting expectantly for the kingdom of God. 52 This man went to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus. 53 Then he took it down, wrapped it in a linen cloth, and laid it in a rock-hewn tomb where no one had ever been laid. Luke 23:50-52

Joseph was the uncle of Mary mother of Jesus and so family by birthright. This explains why he was buried in a tomb belonging to his family. Today over this location a church is built in Jerusalem - The truth remains and never changes.

The following books of revelation are shared.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+20
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+21

 Of the dates 2nd March and 3rd March - Scriptures reveal:

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. Job 2:3
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job%202

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Genesis 2:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: