Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 5 March 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 4th March 2016

In the early hours of the morning at 2:39 (40) am on 4th March 2016, with  my mind and heart focussed on Jesus, I asked him if he had something he wanted me to know. The message finished 3:11 (12) am

As with previous messages I will identify certain scriptures connected with the times and share these at the end of the message. With the date, additional scripture is to expand on the revelation given here.

Jesus heart to heart, soul to soul; the words are written:

Hear me  dear one, in the quietness of your being you will hear my voice calling to your soul reprimanding and repairing the breach in the law and guiding you to me.
Oh how your heart resonates with mine now so we are not disconnected any more. You are a light for me from this lamp that never goes out. I restore all that is mine and I will return my people to the land of promise because this is the Father's will, not mine. I want what the Father wants and I do what the Father instructs me to do. 
Pauline you are training with the Lord to do what is right at all times. The discipline you had as a child was to know right and wrong and to never admit to what is wrong. This training is to always do right by people.
Do you not think with the Spirit of Power within my being that I could not have removed those at ease to corrupt the law? Pauline those who corrupt the law are supposed to be keepers of the law. If they corrupt the law to set my helpers to fall - what right have they got to rule over my people?  Well I will tell you - none at all. 
They lie to the people and take a bribe too. Few work for me with clear conscience but I will sort out the wheat from the chaff and the worthy of them all to join me. 
Who can stand in front of the Lord? Who has seen my face? 
Who have I chosen in your land?  They wonder but they do not know the truth.
They ignore my word before and ignore it again. 
You were put on the spot to prove your faith and you showed them for the lack of theirs. How easily they deprive a woman who is frail in health, of her livelihood and studies too - to deny these to prevent you sharing your spiritual understanding that would have benefited them all.
They did not want to listen to you, but in the end they will say 'She is right' 'We are wrong'. By that time it will be too late. The damage is done.
They cannot continue to disregard the law of obligation, exploit and oppress my people - for what? Short term gains that is all. 
The battle is almost over. It will escalate and then be no more.
They will lose who have started the war and refuse justice for my people.
The criminal organisation believe they will never be caught but they are exposed already. They did not choose me but they chose my mother Mary for their role model as mothers for their children. They did not learn selflessness - none of them at all. 
They did not learn repentance and relinquishing power and control.
It is hard if you have to be in control to protect yourself but so you did this without weapons or protection from the police. They would have seen you killed before they came to help and then it is too late. Do you know how many lives could have been saved but they could not be bothered to call out the investigators in time.
They cannot be bothered to investigate the growing numbers of crimes by officials who are not exempt from prosecution to remove them. So the evil one thrives as the refusal to do right by the people. with the battle, is good and evil side by side to win souls and take souls away too.
I straighten the way and warn and warn and I forgive too.  But as many in your land do not care about me, they do not care about you too. 
What will be will unfold but do not be scared what will come.  The land is gong to know shocks and rattles. The walls will vibrate and the earth will shake so to stir the arrogant in your land.
Get on ground level and do not go up high rise buildings. You will know. You will get warning. 
The Fear of the LORD will be known again and I will return and claim my people back again.
Watch and see. hear me and see me in action for my battle is not with guns or threats. My weapon is the Word of the Father. 
The Queen made her vow to who? Is she preserving these lands for herself, or is she serving the LORD God in truth. I know!
So let the Father be the Judge and know the Son serves the Father
The Father and Son are connected in spirit body and soul 
We are connected within our body soul to soul so you understand.
I hear the Father in truth. You have seen the Father through me and you have seen the Father's way to communicate with you. His manifestations are His Will not yours or mine.
We are purposeful to bring His Will and His Kingdom to the people. They pray for the Kingdom of heaven on earth. The Father will set the captives free and how? Watch and see.
The one who forces his will did not understand the Father's Will for mankind - but he will eventually.  Let me lead them to the light now'


.
 Of the times and dates these scriptures are written:

 39 When they had finished everything required by the law of the Lord, they returned to Galilee, to their own town of Nazareth. 40 The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him. Luke 2:38-40

Daniel Interprets the Dream
39"After you there will arise another kingdom inferior to you, then another third kingdom of bronze, which will rule over all the earth. 40"Then there will be a fourth kingdom as strong as iron; inasmuch as iron crushes and shatters all things, so, like iron that breaks in pieces, it will crush and break all these in pieces.  Daniel 2:39-40



11 In that renewal[a] there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all! 12 As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Colossans 3:11-12
11For no man can lay a foundation other than the one which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.…1 Corinthians 3:11-12
11 God said to him, “Because you have asked this, and have not asked for yourself long life or riches, or for the life of your enemies, but have asked for yourself understanding to discern what is right, 12 I now do according to your word. Indeed I give you a wise and discerning mind; no one like you has been before you and no one like you shall arise after you. 1  Kings 3:11-12
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by any human court. I do not even judge myself. 1 Corinthians 4:3
At the same time pray for us as well that God will open to us a door for the word, that we may declare the mystery of Christ, for which I am in prison, Colossons 4:3
When you ask, you do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. James 4:3
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
No Copyright infringement intended
Your support is appreciated










No comments: