Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 11 March 2016

Jesus Spoke of HIS People, Called by His Name

t is written, Jesus said 'if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…(2 Chronicles 14:15)















Remember, we cannot assume to know who are not his people. Our focus can only be one for our own personal process. All the messages that Jesus gave are purposeful. Everything he did too.

Jesus says clearly as above to repeat again the message.

'if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place'

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: