Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 4 March 2016

Scripture Message 3rd March 2013 - The Doubters

The  morning of 3rd March,  holding the Holy Scriptures  cupped in my hands I asked 'God what do you want me to know today? -  the scriptures specifically revealed:

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. 31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. Luke 16:29-31
Where my right thumb was placed the parable of the Pharisee and the Publican is written and shared as follows:
10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. Luke 18:10-14
Lest people forget - people are reminded about history again.
People are reminded why injustice is inexcusable, even today!
Jesus an innocent man...God does not forget!
Over time many people have seen him....Truth is not silenced.
A man was born to enable humanity to be enlightened!
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
No Copyright infringement intended
Your support is appreciated











No comments: