Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 14 May 2016

Hearing Words "I Will Come To You' 7th May 2016

On 7th May 2016 at 11:19 am I heard the words 'I will come to you'



Looking up the scriptures to find what is written:

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
…the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live.…(John 14:17-19)




Looking up scripture related to the time:

'I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. They will be my people, and I will be their God.' (Ezekiel 11:19-20)

The message 'I will come to you' given on 7th May, followed only a few days later on 12th May asking God what he wants me to know. the reply immediately 'I am coming soon for you - be ready'

I am not going to assume what exactly this means learning just to accept what is given and revealed, to gather the information - sharing this accordingly. My regret is that I had documented some other messages on pieces of paper and not in an orderly way in a book to easily access because there is another instance a message was given some time back to indicate Jesus coming..and he did.

It really was not unexpected because already Jesus has visited children locally...and he has spoken to the children giving them instruction too. A dream has shown me that he is talking with another lady in England - a blond lady with a London accent - Interesting dream, with a bargain WC from 'Kings Road' from 'Kensington Palace'....A toilet/WC/Water Closet/ is also known as a Throne!

Of course with King and Queen's State Apartments in Kensington Palace, it is no surprise to be named or the official home of Prince William and Kate ..Daily Mail describes Kate's Palace.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2664060/Your-bill-refurbish-Kates-palace-4MILLION-New-kitchen-nursery-bathrooms-quadruples-cost.html

Quote: Facelift: Renovation work is started on the central London building. Following a comprehensive review of royal finances, the Queen now receives a Sovereign Grant to spend as she wishes on her residences and official duties

One wonders if a real life Game of Thrones is taking place!

Time will tell what will be...More is yet to be revealed.

Facebook -  Jesus is alive - Join us in Peace
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: