Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 12 June 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 10th June 2016

This message came initiated by hearing the lyrics of a song titled 'Talk to me' at 5:12 pm on 10th June 2016. The message ended at 5:39pm

The song I will share here after the message, is one I had been guided to only recently and so recognised this but it was in the voice of the singer singing the song.

Taking this as a sign that Jesus wanted to communicate heart to heart, soul to soul, I asked 'Jesus what is it you want me to know. Jesus what is it you want me to know and understand today. His reply:

Well dear, you see I am effecting the world according to the will of the Father and  you are effecting the people you come in contact with. Locally many people will reject you other than those who belong to me by choice and adoption. But that natural affinity you feel with people are of the family in it's original form. 
No one knows their roots because the evidence is destroyed but the Father knows who are His and who rejects Him. The Father knows who are mine and He has entrusted the lambs of Christ in my tender care. 
Dear one have hope for you are despondent at times and you are tired. The little miracles bring you smiles. Your small endeavours to be recreational and industrious are admirable. I love that you are willing to explore new ways of doing old things, of recreating something that is holy and sacred out of something that has been used to control power on this earth. 
You give me light and life in your land where the desolate souls dwell drifting in fate not knowing anything other than they are taught or told. 
The burst of creativity in the world is breaking that cycle and the simple ways show such cleverness in application of hands. 
Your baking bread made me smile and I would love your Kitka for the effort to try and succeed for me shows your determination of new challenges. Do not give up. Try something else and perfect what you know. You are from a family who has provided food - nourishment for the soul.
It is most unnatural for  you not to want to feed people with spiritual food and nourish people too. 
In your short lived healing career, you taught nourishment and healing the heart, mind and soul.
I did not forgive the block for you to help the masses but I inspired you through me and my works to show you why those skills and training were important to speak out and write for me.
You think I give rewards to the traitors who steal from my people and make their living to serve me almost impossible except if they give up everything.
I give to you because you are sincere in your heart for me.
And those who think my back is turned so I will not know any difference will think again when the warning comes. There is no room for repentance for the evil that has been done and so they must pay the price.
I will not tell you who they are but I will tell you there is more than one. They hate you Pauline. Love and send love. They will hate you more. Eventually the hard nut of evil will break.
You have been bitter in your heart and yet remained pure in your intentions with everyone. Sweet heart of bitterness, I gave your name but your heart and mind are being purified for I need you to be sharp and clear in your thinking and word from now on.
I will come to you again soon and we will talk together face to face.
You have seen me in your dreams and seen me in your house, so why will I not come and prove to you that my promise to the people to be saved is not true?
I am not the master of lies.
But I am the comforter of the broken, the meek and the vulnerable.
Be gentle in your faith and nurture souls with love and you are loved.
The enemy will flee from you and learn never to touch who is serving God in truth. The enemy rejects God and holds onto the identity of being chosen by God. 
The enemy is blind and cannot see the bigger picture.
The enemy will be left behind.
I gather my people with love and assurance that I am here and close by. 
Keep me in your heart and I am with you forever.
My love has a home to dwell within you and all who love me as I love you all. You are never alone. 
My wife, my spouse is always united to my soul and I cannot abandon her even if she abandoned me for a time. Now she remembers her error and the distraction away from  me.
I claim her back as mine.'



Of the times the following scriptures are revealed

I will put an end to all witchcraft, and there will be no more fortune-tellers. Micah 5:12

When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned. Romans 5:12


Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:12


He frustrates the plans of schemers so the work of their hands will not succeed Job 5:12

Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. Matthew 5:39

(this scripture being understood do not fight evil with evil and do not seek in prayer for harm to be done to the ones who inflict even loss and injury)

You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me, John 5:39

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria





No comments: