Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Ruth: - Covenant and Controversy Part One: The Great Rage




On Sunday while in the store I noticed a lady who for some reason I recall her name as Ruth. She also corrects me 'Rita'. Not the first time. For whatever reason though many years have passed instantly she is recognised by face...we greet each other, with the same exchange with a few words.

Immediately this time I realised, I am meant to remember the name RUTH as a woman identified with a book written in the Holy Bible too.

Something else happened too. It was unusual to me.

Despite being at edge of a main road, I could hear what I recognised as 'a shofar' in the distance.. This is seen as a sign to take notice of.

So today, my email just delivered this message.

Ruth said...
Shalom..

I dont really know how I found your blog, and I dont care if you even post my comment since I dont look to any man for approval.. ONLY TO YHWH Elohim.. The I AM, And Yahushua my Adonai and Savior..

The title of this commentary caught my eye.. As the child of a Holocaust survivor and the only one in my entire family who has believed in Yahushua as the LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD. I feel led to share a wonderful Documentary, made not in hatred, but to bring truth, to the very question you speak about..

I pray you take the time to watch this in its entirety.. I am not attempting to put blame or condemnation on any people.. BECAUSE I KNOW FULL WELL THAT WE ARE ALL SINNERS, LAW BREAKERS WHO HAVE FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF YHWH.
WE ALL NEED CLEANSING BY THE BLOOD OF THE PASSOVER LAMB.. YHWH Elohim bless you dear sister in Mosiach/Messiah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0LS88ESDTQ

2 October 2017 at 22:38

The Video can be accessed from the link above.

No comments: