Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 24 December 2017

Message The Lord Coming with Glory 18th December 2017


 

December 18th 2017, rousing from sleeping late, the Spirit of Truth (identified by scriptures) gave these words at 11:23 am

In the coming of the Lord, He comes with Glory;

These words with focussing on Jesus afterwards a message was documented considered to be personal revelation.

Just with the above words it is written in the scriptures

For the Son of Man is going to come with his angels in the GLORY OF HIS FATHER, and then he will repay each person according to what he has done. (Matthew 16:27)

Of the scriptures related to the time..

For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, (1 Corinthians 11:23)

 

 After this with pen and paper to hand I asked Jesus to tell me what he wants me to know and writing these words down are being shared  here for you. We must also bear in mind; remember Jesus has the Spirit of God the Father, the Spirit of  Truth is within him. Sometimes there is distinction in messages.

The message began at 10:54am and came to a close at 11:28-29

"In the coming of the Lord - He comes with glory"

When I am coming to you my children, I am coming in the glory of the Son and The Father as promised for all. 
And they that hate me, what can be done other than they serve what they serve and must suffer the consequences of this world. 
I am he who is promised long ago. 
The Lord God of Israel and I am not waiting for anyone any longer for I am that I am and I am the beginning and the end; for all will see and all will understand that i am God the Lord, the Almighty to conquer and conquest with the love of a child to a mother and the love of a mother to a child.
You are mine not by choice but by design. 
You live not by choice but by design for all was planned long ago and you were doomed to destruction. But I came so you may live abundantly and with hope; and I came so you may see my truth and my being was preserved for you to inherit everything. 
They know who hurt me and killed me, by my birth I cannot continue as the scriptures follow because my father is God, but you my dear, your Father is God by design too. Your earthly father is no longer with you, so my Father and your Father is the same. So forgive me for what you are going through to bring you back to me and claim me as yours forever more.
I had to make sure I did not lose you again and I had to make sure you did not marry who is not your destined.
I am that I am from Cana who turned water into wine for my friends did not have thousands of shekels to spend. We are a simple people at heart; a priesthood, a Royal line of David for David's people and on the Lord God Almighty prepared.
They who want power and resources do not want me. 
They who reject God do not want the Lord Almighty.
They want power and might  and conquest to feel good as a man - is no man in the Eyes of God. For those who say they are men today - how many lay their life for me and serve me in truth?
My men are refined like silver and they are not brutes. My men are waiting without heartless intentions and my men do without, serving relentlessly. 
My men do not steal from the people or cause death to the soul. My men know I am for all and not just for a chosen few. 
My men know all will be made clear at the coming of the Lord and that day for them is due. My men are not a possession.
My men are not of the devil.
My men are holy to the Lord and to the Lord they come and will come again and again. 
Humanity will die on this current life track, yet humanity can survive if it changes direction - by the coming of the Lord God Almighty, he saves all.
That my Father is my Father and your Father and the Father of humanity - when they turn their hearts rightfully to him. 
I came so they may know He who was talked about and known long ago and I came to fulfil a promise on the Holy One of Israel - not a king who forgives, but one who gives compassion and care for my people who have been treated so cruelly. 
You tire so easily and I grant you rest and replenishment. My healing balm is my hope for you and my love and mercy is what you hope for, so many of you.
A life with true peace you have not known but you will rest in peace dear one and your work will be done to completion as it is written. 
For the one that made you, your creator ordained everything, even if for a while you were blind and led away distracted.
See I forgive and yet men does not forgive.
See you hurt and I will heal your soul too.
I love you and hate only that which sets out to destroy the precious soul of mine - belonging to me to help since the beginning of time.
Do not give up and do not give in for the time is coming when all will see the truth and how much I have loved you. Such love is for everyone.
Hear this: I love you all.

 In scriptures related to the time it is written:

now therefore let us establish friendship with one another; give me now your daughter as my wife, and I will become your son-in-law, and will make gifts to you and to her in keeping with your position.” (1 Maccabees 10:54)

Respectfully I will quote the Quran as this came to mind.

And if each soul that wronged had everything on earth, it would offer it in ransom. And they will confide regret when they see the punishment; and they will be judged in justice, and they will not be wronged (Surah Yunus 10:54) 

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. (Matthew 11:28-29)

 

Peace be with you

Pauline Maria  

More personal revelation messages, dreams, visions, scriptures and the law that protects us all on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/

No comments: