Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Byron Searle Message Messiah Jesus 1/6/18




This message sent via email by a member of an inspired Group on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to him. This is a timely message.

In the first paragraph, this is validating a message given to me in October 2013. Days before three visions; first 2 crowns and then standing on top of a mountain facing two white light beings (guardian's to heaven's door) After this while sleeping - I was to be standing in the throne room facing the crowned king sitting on his throne. I do not recall any words being spoken to me.

In another message one line stood out that I recall 'They have gone too far with what they have done'....

We do not need to know who THEY are ..God knows...We do not know what they have done...God already knows that too. We need to know: God knows!

In the case of any personal revelation messages, when instruction is given to 'tell people' - this must be followed through. The messenger is entrusted with delivering this exactly. Jesus said he has chosen the most unlikely people as helpers - These people reveal exactly who they are in Christ and in Truth

Why does God choose specific people for specific tasks? It is for His reason and the mission we are all given is serving another purpose beyond this.

Thank you Byron Searle for sending this vital timely message to share here.

God bless you and keep you safe.

Quoting in entirety the message as given to me

'Byron Searle
1/6/18 7:00 pm
Jer.14:13-16

The Lord says, My son, the liars have taken the house, the land, and the people. Liars are saying things using My Holy Name and twisting My Holy Word.

My son, people want to know what is going to come and how bad things will get. Tell them to read My Word, for I have held nothing back, and everything that will come is written in My Word. My son, the people don't want to know WHAT is coming, but WHEN is it coming. When will the earthquakes start? When will the asteroids hit? When will the tidal waves strike? And when will the wars start? But I say to you, They have already begun!
Oh, but you say, My people, when will the Gathering happen? When will the seals be broken? When will the end come? But I say unto you, When will you humble yourself and repent? Many false prophets are throughout the world. Did I not tell you this is a sign? Read My Word! Jeremiah, my servant, had the same situations. While he was warning the children of the coming doom, he was laughed at and called a false prophet. Meanwhile, the false prophets were saying there will be peace, not the sword, and there will be plenty, not a famine. All My children followed the lying words of the false prophets and either all starved, died, ate their children, or were taken captive. My true prophet Jeremiah warned them time after time. I, the Lord, allowed them 20 years to repent, for my mercy and long-suffering was toward them.
My son, this day many false prophets are proclaiming the same things said in Jeremiah's day. But I say to prepare, for the time is now here that has been spoken of for 40 years by my faithful prophets. Jeremiah wept for the children of Israel just as you have wept for the children of America.
Be ready for the Gathering, be ready for the judgments, be ready and have your house in order. You say when? I say now! says the Lord God of Heaven's hosts. I am coming for My Bride very soon! Be ready!!
Messiah Jesus'

 No automatic alt text available.

The entire message is vitally important. 

The Lord allowed them 20 years to repent..
 The body of the message is identified above with highlighting a scripture that is being quoted here in context as located NIV.

But I said, “Alas, Sovereign Lord! The prophets keep telling them, ‘You will not see the sword or suffer famine. Indeed, I will give you lasting peace in this place.’”
Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries[a] and the delusions of their own minds. Therefore this is what the Lord says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine. 16 And the people they are prophesying to will be thrown out into the streets of Jerusalem because of the famine and sword. There will be no one to bury them, their wives, their sons and their daughters. I will pour out on them the calamity they deserve. (Jeremiah 14:13-16)
It was a child who told me one day 'I hope when God kills all the people he uses his life giving power to just bring the good people alive again'

Where on earth did he get that from? I did not ignore this! This child in England was not a child exposed to any teaching influence that would have him  come out with such a statement. Of course I am concerned for warnings are here.
There is reason for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit - WHEN the Lord has an important message it is not with asking  if the Lord has a message to give by the Spirit of Truth it will be clear and validated - validated in scriptures too.
The return of Jesus is long foretold..
Judgement is long foretold.
We are all learning lessons..no one is exempt!

In seeing the email and name Byron, Lord Byron came to mind - remembering the 'stolen Acropolis marbles' and refusal to return them. I was told of the stolen marbles in 1976 as a 16 year old while sitting on the top steps of the Acropolis feeling a connection with the universe and the whole of Athens.
Dreams given by God are considered very sacred
God is trying so hard to reach humanity ...

But the God mockers are a block to God too...

When I write Peace be with you...I am writing the words Jesus is speaking to children and it is His loving peace so many of us long for.

The world that is with war, pretending peace..is not peace.
Seriously, we who worry about the future and pray for Global Peace and healing know there is a multilayered healing need in the world. With warnings to repent, in yet another 'personal revelation' message, recalling the words 'they have gone too far with what they have done' - it is this I worry the most. 

Taking the date as written by Byron, I would be writing 6/1/2018 - thinking to look up a relevant scripture when what came to mind 18/1/6

This is the scripture revealed by the reversed date
Greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven and Causing to stumble.


We have been instructed to become like little children.

We have all been warned...warned about the enemy too.

We are not to lean on our own understanding... 

Learning to trust God might not be easy...but we were given the Lord's Prayer for a reason. When we pray to God, we are asking God to help us.

These are very difficult times...hard lessons to learn!

So peace be with you, in Jesus name
Pauline Maria


More personal revelation messages, dreams, visions, scriptures and the law that protects us all on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/


No comments: