Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 4 April 2018

'Go Unto The Wilderness and Speak To My People' Message 4th April 2018



Utterance: Today while in the kitchen making a drink, words came through me speaking audibly - so while I was speakng in my voice, the flow of words came through me with the following in precsion:

'And the Spirit of the Lord said unto me: Go unto the wilderness and speak to my people for me'

With documenting the words, I proceeded to pray to God; in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit that the Spirit of the Lord, the Spirit of Truth will guide me in truth, in Jesus name.

Message 4th April 2018
Start time 13:53-55
End time 14:26

Hear me dear one, I am the I am that always was and will be in the presence of the ones who are serving me in truth. I am far away from those who misuse and oppress my people for gain. 
I came before to show the people that I am that I am spoken about long before and I come again to show my Spirit and my power in truth.
Not by force will I rule over the nations but by removing strongholds over my people. 
Who defies me is against me and who is against you is against me in truth.
They forgot me largely in your land and not one week has passed in their commemoration of my Son being raised up in the resurrection.; and they snigger when you remind them. 
I scold these people for who will save them in the last day?
They will not be saved those who do not listen to reason and do not do right by my people. 
You do not serve the lower court of unrighteousness and crime.
You serve the Court of the Most High!
In the Court of the Lord Almighty there is no wicked intent or trickery to rob the people; as there is trickery to make people dependant on a city of war. 
No! No! No! I will not have the wicked ruling over my people.
My law is written and yet who has authority to interpret the law?
The lawyers study law and then refuse to work for Justice.
Every corrupt contract for trickery is void.
Every corrupt contract to entice my people into slavery has no power or authority at all. 
Every contract to entrap and entice people for ill gotten gains is not valid at all.
Every coercion on the part of the tax collector and to my people is marked down in the book of life and death.   
Do you align with the wicked or the righteous - you my people?
Look at what you do to each other for gains:
Some of you murder for gains and some of you cover up murder for gains; and many of you contribute to illness and stress.
Is the Father of All less important than the rebellious son?
He who hates my people does not rule over my people and my people in truth are not silent to what is going on.
You tyrants and robbers can you not see what is to come if you continue in your wicked ways? It will kill you in the end and you are already hated for what you do; But my people would rather ignore you than get blood on their hands.
Yes you are hated who calculate to rob my people and use trickery and deception to carry on.
No, I will be done and show the shame of she who has no regard for the people as they tumble and fall.. She will reap her just rewards;
I do not look up to the lowly or the mighty place with wealth. 
The stolen wealth is not lawful currency and the notes where you are, are they really currency at all?
The people who will watch each other suffer and tremble because of man's threats, if they were truly aligned with me they would not suffer and tremble at all.
You fear because of man and you doubt God.
The I am is with you as you face the enemy, your enemy and mine. 
You know the reason you are born; so do it and continue as your learning prepared you;
I crown you in Just law and the land that recognises legitimate birthright will support you and stand by you in truth too;
I crown you with the Holy Spirit of Truth; and the Father of souls does not kill his people as the father of lies does all the more;
I crown you in Justice that you may reason in the law in complicated situations.
The Crown of Life is not the cause of death!
Now rise up my people and support her who is right in your heart.
If you love your brother and sister - why do you murder your brother and sister at all? 
Yes the family is being murdered and you are silent - you who have been lied to by all. 
They who want to conquest and kill will be conquested and killed.
They who rule by injustice will be tried by the same rule; and when the enemy comes to make you tremble in fear what will you do?
When the heavens open to tear down all you have built - what will you do?
When the earth opens up and swallows you up - what will you do?
You build with agenda and you tear down with agenda.
You will not tear down My House for My House is chosen and preserved by my people in truth. 
Who are you my people?
Come again and commemorate  Holy Pascha on Sunday and come and find the Lord and King I have chosen to rule over the nations. 
Where are you?
Did you forget him already?
Oh my people who will save you on the dreadful day?
Ask that your sins may be forgiven and repent. 
Repent and come unto righteousness;
Leave your wicked ways behind you;
Come to me and I will give you your anointed King who will not lead you to war.
Break the bow of your wicked ways!
My people in truth can we reason?
Talk to me;  Pray.'   

(Pray - in context God is extending an invitation to talk to him)

Of the times given scriptures are revealed as identified:

A Prophet Without Honor

53 When Jesus had finished these parables, he moved on from there. 54 Coming to his hometown, he began teaching the people in their synagogue, and they were amazed. “Where did this man get this wisdom and these miraculous powers?” they asked. 55 “Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? (Matthew 13:53-55)

 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. (John 14:26)

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria 

No comments: